Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
lol without lookin, I already know who are in this thread championing this gay shit

Meanwhile Race is sittin back in the cut lookin at yall argue about this like...
tumblr_oubslpKoCY1uscwiro1_500.gif

lol without lookin, I already know who are in this thread championing this gay shit
Bruh it’s the craziest shit

No female (except Race) is cool with they man enjoying butt butt play
No dude here has admitted to enjoying butt butt play

We all agree that if a man likes it, that’s his business

But when you call that man gay, or borderline at best, the capes come out. I don’t get it

Is it offensive to call a ‘straight’ man who likes butt butt play gay?

Whose the offended party; the gay guy or the part-time gay guy

So that stupid ass scenario from 15 minutes ago makes no sense because
  1. We would already discussed go and no go and she would have known my stance on butthole play
  2. So I CAN tell a chick nah stop putting ya tongue in my ass because we talk during sex. It’s not so ridiculous to stop an act you don’t want done on you. Smh @ having to ask permission to compromise her buttocks but she can violate you all willy nilly
As I told Czar don’t push ya suspect sex acts on me bruh. I get YOU like ya butthole diddled with but I don’t. Neither one of us is wrong on our stance. You definitely play play gay tho

That's cool.

I respect your stance and I ain't calling you gay for dismissing a woman from using her tongue on you.

That goes both ways

I just watched that broad city episode where abbi "pegs" a couple days ago...don't look it up if you don't know what it is already but uhh....I'm triggered.

In all seriousness, you're not gay if you do something with a woman. I'm not doing it to you cuz I don't like buttholes but I wouldn't be like "omg ur gay" if you told me you liked it...I just look at that stuff as another kinda kink.

In all seriousness, you're not gay if you do something with a woman. I'm not doing it to you cuz I don't like buttholes but I wouldn't be like "omg ur gay" if you told me you liked it...I just look at that stuff as another kinda kink.
So man who likes to be dildo’d by his girl isn’t gay because......she got control of the dildo?

Back