Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
So a nigga wants an object shaped like a dick shoved in his ass but he's not gay cuz it's a female doing the shoving? lol

So a nigga wants an object shaped like a dick shoved in his ass but he's not gay cuz it's a female doing the shoving? lol
Man look, I tried to reason with the unreasonable and I lost

It’s cool to be obtuse and words can only have one definition. One!

And it’s offensive to call gay shit gay *shrugs*

I mean is the male ass completely off limits? No grabbing or touching? What if I just like graze the crack line..or squeeze a cheek? What about spanking or ass slapping? Is that a no go?
:cont:

Please stop projecting fam

lol Is it attached to a dude?

If a vegan eats a veggie/soy burger modeled after say a beef burger, does that suddenly make them less vegan?

It would still be a burger, just a different type of burger.

Answer this, is a guy suckin a dick that's strapped to a female, gay?

Please stop projecting fam

lol Is it attached to a dude?

If a vegan eats a veggie/soy burger modeled after say a beef burger, does that suddenly make them less vegan?
I’m projecting but this like the third time you mentioned an object being just a lil longer than a finger..........

Vegan soy and beef burgers...I hate the Ohio public education system

It would still be a burger, just a different type of burger.

Answer this, is a guy suckin a dick that's strapped to a female, gay?
No, is it heteronormative or "traditionally" masculine? No. But, it isn't homosexual either, because it involves a man and women in a sexual act, it's still heterosexual.

Idk why yall are so hellbent on changing the definition of a simple word.

lol even though I disagree with Josh on a lot of things, I like that he's normally always the one willing to challenge people's opinions and make people explain their stance, no matter how Mister Cee-ish his stance may be lol

I mean is the male ass completely off limits? No grabbing or touching? What if I just like graze the crack line..or squeeze a cheek? What about spanking or ass slapping? Is that a no go?
:cont:
An asscheek ain’t an asshole

A nigga requesting all of the aforementioned should be side eye by you tho.

Unless you looking to dominate in the bedroom, which we know you are

No, is it heteronormative or "traditionally" masculine? No. But, it isn't homosexual either, because it involves a man and women in a sexual act, it's still heterosexual.

Well technically it's not changing the definition cuz the word is "being attracted to the same sex" , if he likes's/attracted to penises then........

Shut up man lol

Heteronormative....what hell is your problem b

I’m out but tell me one thing, is this AP under this account?

I’m projecting but this like the third time you mentioned an object being just a lil longer than a finger..........

Vegan soy and beef burgers...I hate the Ohio public education system
You goof, I mentioning "larger than a finger" because a female doesn't have any solid protrusions other than their fingers. This is what I meant when I said, perfectly rational people sudden become idiots when a subject makes them uncomfortable.

As for your second statement, are burgers not traditionally made with beef? Therefore, wouldn't an imitation vegan burger be made to look like beef?

The headassery is off the charts with you today huh?

Quick question cuz I have no idea how this works.

What if the chick is a bull dyke with a strap on doing the penetrating?

Still ok because technically, issa woman?

Well technically it's not changing the definition cuz the word is "being attracted to the same sex"
And I conclude my argument, thank you goldie.

cheers_law_and_order.gif

Back