Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
That raises a different question. A gay man is still a man. If a woman wants to peg a gay man, is she still a lesbian?
Yea, cuz my homie would draw blood before she ever get penetrated

But yea, she had to admit that nigga was at the least jail nigga gay....gay with an explanation...
Straight with a asterisk
Straight*
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I swear, if i could remember half the funny shit that get said when I'm with them fools....

Wow...didnt realize there was gay levels. Nigga said "jail nigga gay".

Lol
Niggaz be gay in jail, then say that shit don't count....

And will fight on that shit....I've seen it....

Not the gay shit, but niggaz fight over that shit.....I was laughing

I might be off topic but is there a non feminine way to get your ass ate?

No.

So y'all out here bussin it open for your lady? Huh? Niggaz on they backs with they legs in the air now?! What?!

First it was interior decorations and shit but now...... I knew I should've intervened the other day when y'all was seriously debating arts and craft stores.

I might be off topic but is there a non feminine way to get your ass ate?

No.

So y'all out here bussin it open for your lady? Huh? Niggaz on they backs with they legs in the air now?! What?!

First it was interior decorations and shit but now...... I knew I should've intervened the other day when y'all was seriously debating arts and craft stores.
Exhibit c

Ladies, if a man told you he at one point in his life..sucked a dick just to "experiment"

And y'all like 2 months into officially dating

Y'all leaving em?...y'all willin to overlook it if he said that was the only time he did it, he didn't like it, and don't see himself ever doing it again?

Y'all cool wit that?
I'd be aight with it.

now if he said "I liked it, but I wouldn't do it again", I wouldn't be as aight because he's likely to want to.

it hinges on whether he still got the urge or craving to suck dick.

I got 100 ABW bucks that says this thread reaches somewhere b/t 25 and 30 pages by 6pm today.

Who's in?

@BNE has straight surprised me

She getting nothing but praise the next 24hrs

You Queen of the Nile you

I think Josh accidentally banned Race from this thread
I checked bruh, looked @ the mod log and nothing has changed. One of yall gone have to see what's going on, so race can run wild and take this thread to 20 pages, trini's response fell short of my expectations.

Ladies, if a man told you he at one point in his life..sucked a dick just to "experiment"

And y'all like 2 months into officially dating

Y'all leaving em?...y'all willin to overlook it if he said that was the only time he did it, he didn't like it, and don't see himself ever doing it again?

Y'all cool wit that?
Hell naw. I’m out the door.

Back