Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
Oh come on even on ABW gay threads do mad numbers ??? I didn't read the thread but this shouldn't have gone more than one post. Come on ya'll any male who plays with his own anus is gay.

NH
What if another man plays with it?

ooo I got a story yall

so boom me and this nigga was getting in one day and I mean he was killing my shit
so we both were drunk and I went down to suck his dick and then I started tongue kissing his ass or whatever and he let me so in my brain Im like ok cool he doesnt mind

so throughout the course of the night he lets me eat his ass and I mean for long periods
so boom the next day hes like "yoooo you eat a lot ass" and Im like "you let me" and he was like "nooo I dont like it, I dont want you to do that no more baby, you dont have to ... just give me head ok?"
so Im like ok fine whatever

so the following day after our date we get it in again and I mean he was stroking me so good, just doing me so decent and stuff
so during rd 3 he stops and looks at me and is like "damnnn I kinda want you to please me all over but idk...
like Im mad at myself because that shit lowkey feels good"
lmaoooooo

anyways. till this day we laugh about it and told me I was the only woman he felt comfortable with doing that to him.

moral of the story: well my orginial stance remains the same.
a lot of yall niggas be with the SHITS

Last edited:
but do to patriarchy and societal norms yall cant fully explore in the bedroom and its sad and tired af

Back