Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
You goof, I mentioning "larger than a finger" because a female doesn't have any solid protrusions other than their fingers. This is what I meant when I said, perfectly rational people sudden become idiots when a subject makes them uncomfortable.

As for your second statement, are burgers not traditionally made with beef? Therefore, wouldn't an imitation vegan burger be made to look like beef?

The headassery is off the charts with you today huh?
You win. I’m walking off

I realized we defending stances that don’t apply to us. Call that dude what you want. As long as he pay his debts he good in my books

And I conclude my argument, thank you goldie.

cheers_law_and_order.gif

Don't mister cee my post b

An asscheek ain’t an asshole

A nigga requesting all of the aforementioned should be side eye by you tho.

Unless you looking to dominate in the bedroom, which we know you are
Hey, I'm just tryna see where do yall draw the line.

:mybad:

So Hobby Lobby and Hetero males who enjoy gettin their salad tossed is what gotten the ABW computers putin in 2 days huh?

Lol

I mean is the male ass completely off limits? No grabbing or touching? What if I just like graze the crack line..or squeeze a cheek? What about spanking or ass slapping? Is that a no go?
:cont:
This is how fights start

So Hobby Lobby and Hetero males who enjoy gettin their salad tossed is what gotten the ABW computers putin in 2 days huh?

Lol
Went back to hobby lobby to get done more supplies

Felt great

No, is it heteronormative or "traditionally" masculine? No. But, it isn't homosexual either, because it involves a man and women in a sexual act, it's still heterosexual.

Idk why yall are so hellbent on changing the definition of a simple word.
This nigga ain't type this shit with a straight face.....

You my nigga Josh, I swear if i heard someone say this in person, I don't think it would be possible for me to stop laughing.....

Holy fuck

Quick question cuz I have no idea how this works.

What if the chick is a bull dyke with a strap on doing the penetrating?

Still ok because technically, issa woman?
Real talk i know lesbian Dom's who have fetishes of Fucking gay niggaz with their straps

Josh just sitting t cuz he like to debate...

That nigga knows that shit gay...he just wanna keep the party going

This is a real thing.

Me and her had a equally hilarious debate about why this one dude she was Fucking was or was not gay....

He seeked her out....asked her to strap up and fuck him. He said he didn't want to do it with a man, cuz he's not gay. He wanted a woman to do it. But not one he was in a relationship with.

I was firm in my argument dude was a closet homosexual. She said she understood him, and he wasn't.

But me and that chick homies so our conversation was so much more ignorant. But yea, she had to admit that nigga was at the least jail nigga gay....gay with an explanation...
Straight with a asterisk
Straight*

Back