Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
Male animals mount other males to show dominance....

16838838.jpg

This is an agenda disguised as sexual liberation.

AP. Like why do you do this type of stuff.

Just enjoy the thread. Talk stats later.
b/c its good to see any discussion where there is active feedback and participation

there is a nice balance of povs...i am enjoying the thread very much

thats all

Too each their own.

But if a woman tells her man she wants to do that to him for the 1st time...and he automatically get a into position by bunkin ova...

"riight"

...I'm just saying.

Everybody stay away from each others anal cavities!

Did you know shit comes from there?!

It's definitely not sanitary.

Everybody stay away from each others anal cavities!

Did you know shit comes from there?!

It's definitely not sanitary.

the chicks i know that engage in it say there is a prep kit that gets rid of that issue

i thought you was down for the butt pleasures along the hershey highway

Since no one voting I'll keep a running count on my end

Team It's Ok, you just a lil gay; Chi C, Chi T, Du, Blac, Whispering, Dread, Judah, Abra, Goldie

Team I'm not gay, I just wanna a lil play; Josh, Mars, AP, Race, Knock. Kandy, Azlyn, Whiskas, Meeks, Gabi

Team Bi-curious at best; Recap

Last edited:
Since no one voting I'll keep a running count on my end

Team It's Ok, you just a lil gay; Chi C, Chi T, Du, Blac, Whispering, Dread, Judah, Abra

Team I'm not gay, I just wanna a lil play; Josh, Mars, AP, Race, Knock. Kandy

Team Bi-curious at best; Recap

...I will kill you

This shyt reminds my of that episode on Survivor's Remorse where Cam's girl tried to do that to him.

She let these rachet azzz hefas convince her that she better eat his azzz b4 another woman (preferably them) will. Hefa tried it and that nigga jumped up lookin like he just got violated. Yeah he wasn't wit that. Lol

I think it’s to each they own and I definitely don’t think if a man likes a little stimulation in his anal area that he’s str8 gay.

I don’t think the female anal cavity was created for penetration either.
Was just curious minds who done it and found they enjoyed it so how can that really be different for a male.

I personally would not like engage in it but don’t mean he’s gay.

You and I both know words change meaning (or meaning gets broader) over those same hundred years

At its base form we know homosexual (gay) means same sex sexual activities. No changing that definition
But we also know in the 21st century it could also mean any homosexual related activities, regardless of the sexes involved

Maybe we need to find a new word for men that enjoy butt play. IDK. But I know that word is closer to homosexuality than heterosexuality

It’s called FREAK!
So come on y’all word of the day is F.R.E.A.K...

200w.gif

Butt butt...
giphy.gif

Please...

Back