Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
Dodo
Dildo are designed to mimic erect penis.

So Naw you ain't gay, you just mimicking gay
every chick that i've encountered that has experienced butt play hasn't had anything negative to say about it outside of the initial pain or whatever if its their very first time doing it
So what does that say about my post?

I don't want jump to any conclusions

Dodo
Dildo are designed to mimic erect penis.

So Naw you ain't gay, you just mimicking gay

So what does that say about my post?

I don't want jump to any conclusions

you said there are women who dont get any pleasure from butt play

I have not met any of them. I have heard that its not a requirement, but they down for it

even if a man enjoyed a dildo up his rectum

it still doesn't mean he's gay.

homosexuality is about desireability

I don't know about that one Racey Lol.

Just like a dude telling you to go in the kitchen and pull off a banana from outta the pickings and push it in his ass isn't on some weird shit? so if he enjoys that and buys them from Wal Mart, you cool wit that? u eating a banana from outta that picking? Some things are outta the box

Now if a woman just have the desire to fuck wit a strap on and wanna say that the dude is limited himself, then that's a cop out for you because it's you that wanna fuck a dude. (not you in a sense) but you're putting him in the box as saying he isn't freaky or whatever the case.

To solve that, I'll state, let's bring in another woman and I can watch you fuck her in the ass while you strap'd up or using a dildo on her, matter fact you can hit her in the ass while I beat up the pussy, would that be much better?

Technically, it ain’t gay because it involves man and woman. However, I want no parts of that. I’d rather my man be the type that’s “missing out”.

this is averaging one post per view

good job Race

Back