Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
Du and chi, normally rational people but in this case, they've seemingly thrown it out of the window. There was Chi-Town b as well, but he's less consistent with logic. They've literally disregarded the meaning of words which have been around for hundreds years.
You and I both know words change meaning (or meaning gets broader) over those same hundred years

At its base form we know homosexual (gay) means same sex sexual activities. No changing that definition
But we also know in the 21st century it could also mean any homosexual related activities, regardless of the sexes involved

Maybe we need to find a new word for men that enjoy butt play. IDK. But I know that word is closer to homosexuality than heterosexuality

I really don’t want to continue this but short objects are ok? Maybe allyuh need to move this to the after dark thread and I will stay out of it.

Getting fucked with an object, long or short, add finger/toe/ vs having your lady or a woman eat yo ass or lick around yo ass hole for me are two different things

Getting fucked with an object, long or short, add finger/toe/ vs having your lady or a woman eat yo ass or lick around yo ass hole for me are two different things
Ok Bretheren. Enjoy what you enjoy but we were talking about what she was referring to and I thought some of you were saying that is not homosexual if that is the correct term or gay if that is not offensive. I try not to label.

You and I both know words change meaning (or meaning gets broader) over those same hundred years

At its base form we know homosexual (gay) means same sex sexual activities. No changing that definition
But we also know in the 21st century it could also mean any homosexual related activities, regardless of the sexes involved

Maybe we need to find a new word for men that enjoy butt play. IDK. But I know that word is closer to homosexuality than heterosexuality
See there's the strange leap in logic I'm talking about, why is one way a word is changing valid in one case but not in a more recent case? Why do we suddenly need a new word to describe something that's already been accurately described for hundreds of years? If anything thing the word "heterosexuality" is going back to it's original meaning i.e. "sex between a man and a woman". It literally meant that and just that in it's strictest definition, now as our society is becoming less repressed and less puritan the word is reverting back to it's original meaning.

And if we're being extra logical here, than how does a man being penetrated by a dildo somehow "gay"? Is it because a dildo is made in the likeness of a penis? What if dude needs something with more length than a finger?

Lmao I can't believe I'm typing this, but I gotta put these paragons of logic to the test.

See there's the strange leap in logic I'm talking about, why is one way a word is changing valid in one case but not in a more recent case? Why do we suddenly need a new word to describe something that's already been accurately described for hundreds of years? If anything thing the word "heterosexuality" is going back to it's original meaning i.e. "sex between a man and a woman". It literally meant that and just that in it's strictest definition, now as our society is becoming less repressed and less puritan the word is reverting back to it's original meaning.
Listen I don’t know all these big words that keep getting invented and maybe when the word heterosexual came into existence there was no need to put attachments on it because people were not openly discussing the things they discuss today. I am not saying they weren’t doing it I am just saying they weren’t discussing it.

Listen I don’t know all these big words that keep getting invented and maybe when the word heterosexual came into existence there was no need to put attachments on it because people were not openly discussing the things they discuss today. I am not saying they weren’t doing it I am just saying they weren’t discussing it.
i think they are of latin origin and have been shortened or translated/transcribed several times over the years

latin words be long af

but someone please correct me if im wrong

And if we're being extra logical here, than how does a man being penetrated by a dildo somehow "gay"? Is it because a dildo is made in the likeness of a penis? What if dude needs something with more length than a finger?

Lmao I can't believe I'm typing this, but I gotta put these paragons of logic to the test.
Because it is you and I respect you. If a man is attracted/ stimulated buy a male part or a something that resembles a male part has to mean he is attracted to men regardless of who is holding it in my logic. I am not saying I am right but in my logic.

And as far as the gay argument.

The attack on masculinity is real. Because unless I'm missing the point, y'all saying that ALL MEN LIKE SHIT IN THEIR ASSESS

And if you disagree, you're either lying, homophobic, or sexually repressed.

Being a honest man who is confident and secure in his sexuality is completely out the window.

Imo that's fucked up, cuz i feel attacked cuz I don't like my butt played with.

Stop man!

This Vulcan mentality gonna have Race turning you out one day b

Because it is you and I respect you. If a man is attracted/ stimulated buy a male part or a something that resembles a male part has to mean he is attracted to men regardless of who is holding it in my logic. I am not saying I am right but in my logic.
See, I can respect that you're not asserting your opinion as if it's undisputed fact.

I'll ask you this one last thing feel free to answer or not, if the toy in question resembled a long finger, would you still find it "gay"?

The attack on masculinity is real. Because unless I'm missing the point, y'all saying that ALL MEN LIKE SHIT IN THEIR ASSESS.
I doubt anybody said this du lol

And haven't people been making fun of dudes who do but stuff with their lady and are open about it? Wouldn't that also be an attack on masculinity?

See, I can respect that you're not asserting your opinion as if it's undisputed fact.

I'll ask you this one last thing feel free to answer or not, if the toy in question resembled a long finger, would you still find it "gay"?
I don’t find anything gay about most of what happens between a man and a woman. But is it something I would engage in absolutely not. But if the finger looks like a mans finger.......(jokes)

Back