Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
You AP-esque niggas disgust me

Hate it had to be you but you @Oh Mars are a goober

Knock, Knock. Who's there? Another goober

*sigh* I just wish you guys would stop allowing patriarchy, which births homophobia, to prevent you from engaging in your sexual desires.

It’s not “gay” to enjoy sexual activities outside of vaginal penetration or oral stimulation. You’re human. Your body is yours to please.

Do you know how much you’re missing out on by allowing societal restrictions to prevent you from enjoying yourself sexually?

once again...

das sad
:foh3:
Sistren you used a lot of big words here that I really don’t fully understand but I don’t think it’s that simple. Some people enjoy being choked, whipped and beaten or beating people when they engage in sex. There is nothing sorry I can’t remember those big words at the top to type them but it doesn’t mean your letting societal pressure stop you from engaging in them. I say that to say I am not a fan of pain. I know it is not going to make the experience better. I know that anything involving my backside I am not going to enjoy. It is not going to make the experience better so there is no need to try it. I am also saying that it will not entice me in any way. I don’t have to try it to know it and it has nothing to do with those big words you used. But I am very happy that you are back because you bring a presence that makes this place more fun.

but the attack on masculinity is all in our heads....

we're just insecure.......

Sistren you used a lot of big words here that I really don’t fully understand but I don’t think it’s that simple. Some people enjoy being choked, whipped and beaten or beating people when they engage in sex. There is nothing sorry I can’t remember those big words at the top to type them but it doesn’t mean your letting societal pressure stop you from engaging in them. I say that to say I am not a fan of pain. I know it is not going to make the experience better. I know that anything involving my backside I am not going to enjoy. It is not going to make the experience better so there is no need to try it. I am also saying that it will not entice me in any way. I don’t have to try it to know it and it has nothing to do with those big words you used. But I am very happy that you are back because you bring a presence that makes this place more fun.
word, jsut cuz nigagz don't like bdsm gettign tied up, dressing like furries, or other wild shit like butt play, doesn't mean sexually repressed... it just means niggaz know what they like, and they ain't for all that other shit

this is like those folk who can't just smoke a jay, they gotta snort a line, and pop a pill and shoot up...

look, i'm good with just smoking a jay, i don't need all that extra stimulation......

See this is why being gay has such a negative stigma

Niggas wanna engage in homosexual activity and then flip it on some but it was with a woman so that don't count

Nah nigga it counts. And it's ok, own that lil pc of homosexuality in ya, its 2017 b. Everything gotta got to fit under one catch all umbrella

The definition of homosexual is the sexual attraction to the same sec. What does that have to do with what you an a female does. Just because gay dudes do it doesn't make it exclusively gay.
If a man is stimulated by a fake man part inserted in him even if it is by a woman you are attracted to men. I would give you a pass if you said your lady licks you. I wouldn’t like it but ok. I may give you a pass if you say she sticks her finger maybe because it is a woman doing it to you. But we are talking about stick a male part into you. How can that not be gay?

Ok I don’t want to get stoned so that will be my last post on that subject. But anyone that wants to defend the sticking of a male part or a fake male part into a man not being gay please do.

If a man is stimulated by a fake man part inserted in him even if it is by a woman you are attracted to men. I would give you a pass if you said your lady licks you. I wouldn’t like it but ok. I may give you a pass if you say she sticks her finger maybe because it is a woman doing it to you. But we are talking about stick a male part into you. How can that not be gay?
No one said dildo in the ass.

No one said dildo/finger/long object in the ass

So yall just almost gay

Fingers and tongues are cool but HEY! put that got damn dildo away!

Lol yall serious too

In proper internet terms and to see what side you are on name names.
Du and chi, normally rational people but in this case, they've seemingly thrown it out of the window. There was Chi-Town b as well, but he's less consistent with logic. They've literally disregarded the meaning of words which have been around for hundreds years.

Back