Welcome To aBlackWeb

Straight Black Men Are the White People of Black People

Niggas take this to heart and literal

again, i don't understand this mentality of not saying what you mean...

when dude dressed black men, he did not specify, so if you take pride in being a black man it's natural to take offense

that's liek if a dude walk i the room and say "man fuck all yall bitch ass niggaz"

you ain't gonna ask him who the fuck he talking to? then he be like...."if it don't apply to you don't worry about it"

:nice:

i guess i'm just a different breed

:mybad:

again, i don't understand this mentality of not saying what you mean...

when dude dressed black men, he did not specify, so if you take pride in being a black man it's natural to take offense

that's liek if a dude walk i the room and say "man fuck all yall bitch ass niggaz"

you ain't gonna ask him who the fuck he talking to? then he be like...."if it don't apply to you don't worry about it"

:nice:

i guess i'm just a different breed

:mybad:

Im look at him like the ho he is for not saying a name. But yall take everything literal you know he didnt mean all because thats common sense. If I say B More niggas like fish im not including the niggas with fish allergies and they would know that.

I hate this mentality.

If you don't mean all, then don't say all....

People can't say one thing and expect is to interpret it differently. Say what you mean. Stand behind you words. "If it don't apply don't say it" ain't gonna cut it with me
It's a weird lack of nuance that I notice rise up in the past 5 or so years that is linked to a poor grasp in reading comprehension and general statements versus universal statements.

If I said "Cows are brown", I'd be correct even though there are black cows, white cows, and spotted cows in addition to brown cows because I didn't say "all cows are brown". General ("some" or the lack of "all") statements versus universal ("all" or "every").

Explaining this to this social media generation is like talking to a fucking brick wall.

Im look at him like the ho he is for not saying a name. But yall take everything literal you know he didnt mean all because thats common sense. If I say B More niggas like fish im not including the niggas with fish allergies and they would know that.
you said he a hoe for not being specific....

but it's common sense to not take offense if it don't apply.......

yea....i think the first wrong is the problem....

i don't think the problem in taking offense when it doesn't apply,

i think the problem is irresponsibly saying broad generalizations for a reaction when knowingly and purposely being vague...

that's spreading ignorance for personal gain....i can't get with that...

It's a weird lack of nuance that I notice rise up in the past 5 or so years that is linked to a poor grasp in reading comprehension and general statements versus universal statements.

If I said "Cows are brown", I'd be correct even though there are black cows, white cows, and spotted cows in addition to brown cows because I didn't say "all cows are brown". General ("some" or the lack of "all") statements versus universal ("all" or "every").

Explaining this to this social media generation is like talking to a fucking brick wall.
cuz people are infamous with throwing shots then hiding their hands because of disingenuous motives.

we not talking about cows we talking about people, and we're not making observations we're making attacks..

and when you're attacking people....if you miss your target..what you hit is called an innocent bystander....

and last time i checked you can be held accountable for hitting an innocent bystander....

people need to be specific with their words..........especially in the media... responsible journalism

Black men are white men now? Dafuck is going on
giphy.gif

The back & forth exchanges has been entertaining.

I wanna the stats both sides are claiming to support their argument. Let's dive deeper into this.

I’ll be accountable for all the fuckery that black men do. Ray Ray beat his wife, John John raped his girlfriend, cool I’ll take the blame for them. I’m as accountable for their actions as they are.

But I’ll only accept it if you agree to accept the fuckery from Shaniqua that sell her food stamps for weed and liquor while neglecting her kids and bringing different dudes in the house. You are accountable for that type of behavior. Do we have a deal?

Kandi Burress sipping tea.gif

Bill Cosby gif Allergens posted.gif

cuz people are infamous with throwing shots then hiding their hands because of disingenuous motives.

we not talking about cows we talking about people, and we're not making observations we're making attacks..

and when you're attacking people....if you miss your target..what you hit is called an innocent bystander....

and last time i checked you can be held accountable for hitting an innocent bystander....

people need to be specific with their words..........especially in the media... responsible journalism
Obviously I was making a point about comprehensive logic.

Responsible journalism cannot account for irresponsible readership. The headline is provocative but the article explains itself thoroughly. So it's not the author's fault if a reader skims through and draws conclusions that the article did not make.

Not saying the word "all" is not an implication of the word "all".

Obviously I was making a point about comprehensive logic.

Responsible journalism cannot account for irresponsible readership. The headline is provocative but the article explains itself thoroughly. So it's not the author's fault if a reader skims through and draws conclusions that the article did not make.

Not saying the word "all" is not an implication of the word "all".
Man he know what he doing....

How y'all gonna make excuses for him knowingly throwing shots at his own damn peers. Cuz that's who essentially reads your shit.....

I'd side eye the fuck outta this nigga.... Prolly check in make sure he ain't kicking his wife down the stairs every night.... Cuz that's what Niggaz do according to him.....

See what I’m saying? I’ve never raped or beat on any woman, so if I try to defend myself I’m accused of being insensitive and I’m making excuses and caping for black men. So I say fine, I’ll take responsibility for the men that harm black women but only under the condition that she take accountability for the degenerate behavior of certain black women in black society. I mean am I being unreasonable? You want accountability from black men, cool. I’m being accountable. All I ask for is the same accountability in return.

Man he know what he doing....

How y'all gonna make excuses for him knowingly throwing shots at his own damn peers. Cuz that's who essentially reads your shit.....

I'd side eye the fuck outta this nigga.... Prolly check in make sure he ain't kicking his wife down the stairs every night.... Cuz that's what Niggaz do according to him.....
So you'r just going to ignore his actual words and read into something that's not even there?

No disrespect, but you acting like the black woman of black men right now.

Yeah, I was involved in this discussion on the IC. I'd like to get into it here, but since leaving the IC, I've realized

9dd0e7687ad5b6ce4a8214b03c7b41dc.jpg

So instead, I'll just post this video from the other thread where @King Du discusses with a chick why this article is messed. My nigga Du, I didn't even know you knew your shit like that. lol

Back