Welcome To aBlackWeb

Straight Black Men Are the White People of Black People

I’ll be accountable for all the fuckery that black men do. Ray Ray beat his wife, John John raped his girlfriend, cool I’ll take the blame for them. I’m as accountable for their actions as they are. But I’ll only accept it if you agree to accept the fuckery from Shaniqua that sell her food stamps for weed and liquor while neglecting her kids and bringing different dudes in the house. You are accountable for that type of behavior. Do we have a deal?

Shaniqua?

Food stamps?

what are you talking about?

Your argument doesn't apply to me because I Love Black women. My Mother and Sisters are Black, My daughters will be Black Women. I will kill to protect them, have inflicted damage to protect them. I'm sure that there are brothers here that have the same mindset.

We have some garbage ass ppl both men and women in our community. I'm not asking to be coddled for the shortcomings of us as a ppl. I'm simply saying the article is very skewed.

Some good points, many trash....

Black women are not a symbol of fear. Black women are not looked at as a threat.

And again one of my biggest issues with this line of discussion is how do we work together to fix this situation? making one aware is simply not good enough. The problem with real racism is that many whites don't even wanna acknowledge let alone fix shit....they just want their guilt absolved....

I personally do not feel black men share this burden....we would very much love for our women to feel more empowered, stronger, and outspoken....yet...whenever we try the blame game takes precedence over the path to restoration.

I wanna see a world where the black women doesn't feel like a 2nd class citizen to the black male. I make strives in my life to empower the women around me... but i guess i sound like a white racist int hat... cuz my efforts alone ain't enough....it's a culture....

but how do we fix that culture if it's not through my own actions???

i ain't signing up to some pity party black male guilt shit....so yall can gtfoh with that...

nigga talking bout the big piece of chicken?

nigga i gotta wife and two kids i cook for everyday, serve them every day, wash dishes every day, wash clothes, clean up behind them all that.. i serve my family like i'm the damn butler.... SoS naturally i ain't tryna hear some of the shit he kicking....

But yea we have to be mindful of how we treat our women. They are to be respected and treated with the same consideration we expect

Shaniqua?

Food stamps?

what are you talking about?
So you skip the part about Ray Ray and John John and me saying that I’ll be willing to be as responsible for their actions and be accountable for them? Then you skipped the part where I asked you are you willing to be accountable for the degenerate actions of Black women as I am for black men?

So you skip the part about Ray Ray and John John and me saying that I’ll be willing to be as responsible for their actions and be accountable for them? Then you skipped the part where I asked you are you willing to be accountable for the degenerate actions of Black women as I am for black men?

Nobody asked you to be responsible for Ray Ray and John John. what are you talking about?

youre willfully ignorant and wildly obtuse

dont mention me no more

As if women don't beat on other women like some dayum dogs smh.

If we gonna point out black males and talk down on them about abuse (kool), Let's talk down and point out the black women that practice the same thing against their partners

Shit we want to find out a solution right and discuss the problem?

Black women beat the shit outta their spouses (men and women) and street harass women and men as well.

@AP21

Ban me from this thread mane Lol, shit is stupid.

Black women beat the shit outta their spouses (men and women) and street harass women and men as well.
this is statistically ignorant. female to male violence is far, far less.

and lmao. how many times a week do you get catcalled? delusions

Most importantly, if you're a black man and the title doesn't apply to you, you really have nothing to be offended about.
I hate this mentality.

If you don't mean all, then don't say all....

People can't say one thing and expect is to interpret it differently. Say what you mean. Stand behind you words. "If it don't apply don't say it" ain't gonna cut it with me

Breh get out the house.

Stats, this is how you live in this world, by looking at stats?

Yea @AP21, ban my ass

I hate this mentality.

If you don't mean all, then don't say all....

People can't say one thing and expect is to interpret it differently. Say what you mean. Stand behind you words. "If it don't apply don't say it" ain't gonna cut it with me

bye Du

People gotta be mindful of their decision and actions all around.. people dont really like to look in the mirror black MEN and WOMEN need to be accountable for the people they have relationships with from the acquaintance to the spouse and me mindful of their conduct in those relationships.. whether fleeting or life long. bad choices beget bad choices,circumstances an actions

Bottom line in a provocative article is that there are social privileges that black men have that black women don't and they need to be checked for the betterment of black people as a whole.

Ignoring the plight of black women for the sake of black men's ego and toxic masculinity doesn't do anyone a favor in the long run.

Most importantly, if you're a black man and the title doesn't apply to you, you really have nothing to be offended about.

Facts

You know why I don't casually refer to women a bitches?

Because it does not apply to all and I am not in the business of casually insulting women to stroke my ego.

If I call a woman a bitch it is after much consideration and determination that she successfully earned that title through hard work and thorough dedication

imagination, this is how you live in this world? by making it up as you go along?

@AP21 listen to ya boy

You do know just because something that's not in your stat box, doesn't mean it didn't happen right?

You do know (black) men rarely report abuse, that's far too right huh?

That's why I said get out the house.

Yea my boy, @AP21, ban me.

Every time I go to the corner store. Females be looking directly at my package, Making lewd comments....I love it

You do know just because something that's not in your stat box, doesn't mean it didn't happen right?

You do know (black) men rarely report abuse, that's far too right huh?

That's why I said get out the house.

Yea my boy, @AP21, ban me.
I do/see more in a weekend than you do in a month b

ban the boy @AP21

To be honest, homosexuals are more opressed than their straight counterparts amongst all races and genders.

Speaking in generalities, do straight black men opress homosexual black men? Sure.

But so do straight whites, hispanics, asians, middle easteners, indians etc.

Is it fucked up? Yes. But is it something that should be attached specifically to black men? Not at all. Thats just the media doing what the media is known to do.

The thing is tho why cant black people ad dress the issues we got without comparing to other groups? We aint the same and it aint helping us.

Back