Welcome To aBlackWeb

Straight Black Men Are the White People of Black People

nobody getting banned

ya'll gon sit here and entertain me

Every time I go to the corner store. Females be looking directly at my package, Making lewd comments....I love it
Ghost rolls up to the store like this

David%2BBowie%2BBulge.jpg

Nobody asked you to be responsible for Ray Ray and John John. what are you talking about?

youre willfully ignorant and wildly obtuse

dont mention me no more
You said black men don’t take accountability. When I say I don’t do those things it’s a problem when I say I’ll be accountable for it it’s still a problem? Make up your mind.

If that's what you believe in your heart, I aint mad at that.

Wonderful.

@AP21 I'm ready my boy, shut the door
nah man lol

you sit here, take your medicine

and have rebuttals for her posts

thats how you debate a topic. I'm sure @BNE isnt taking anything personal, but you already know how she is when it comes to subjects she is passionate about.

If I was you, I would've hit the gong after the first exchange and kept it movin

i can say with full confidence i've hit way more black men than black women

nah man lol

thats how you debate a topic. I'm sure @BNE isnt taking anything personal, but you already know how she is when it comes to subjects she is passionate about.

If I was you, I would've hit the gong after the first exchange and kept it movin

I aint mad at that, I got a few moments left in me to be concern, but it's barbershop talk with me breh, you know this, nothing personal,

nah man lol

when has he ever had rebuttles for anyone's posts tho? even that thread about the girl he's misleading then telling she can't ask any questions, all he had was "but why not tho?".

when has he ever had rebuttles for anyone's posts tho? even that thread about the girl he's misleading then telling she can't ask any questions, all he had was "but why not tho?".
fight back knock

We gotta control our own media.

I disagree with the article.

These kind of dudes are very dangerous to the black man.

White liberals and coons love dudes like this.

Very inaccurate information in that article

He aint doing nothing but dividing black ppl

Dude's just trying to get attention and make a name for himself.

I remember that thread on the IC and skimmed through a little bit of what he said.

He wasn't really saying anything outlandish, but he knew exactly what he was doing by having a title like that.

Basically, dude could've made his point with a different title..........but that would be defeating the purpose because, again.......it was just to get social media attention and create a "buzz" more than anything else.

Dude's just trying to get attention and make a name for himself.

I remember that thread on the IC and skimmed through a little bit of what he said.

He wasn't really saying anything outlandish, but he knew exactly what he was doing by having a title like that.

Basically, dude could've made his point with a different title..........but that would be defeating the purpose because, again.......it was just to get social media attention and create a "buzz" more than anything else.
I know coons and white supremacists were in agreeance with the article because it painted a negative light on black men.

I know coons and white supremacists were in agreeance with the article because it painted a negative light on black men.

True, but I don't think they actually read the article though.

They probably just made assumptions based on the title.

Back