Welcome To aBlackWeb

Still reminiscing about the IC....

I will say this though, now that I been on here, I would like to see @Goldie succeed and make his bread.

On the IC we never interacted with the owners and shit, but seeing Goldie post on here, go back and forth with posters, and seeing the work he puts in, it does make me care more about ABW succeeding were as on the IC I enjoyed my time and the posters there but gave no fuck about the IC itself.

Goldie aint been in the mod room in like 2 months

what the IC did was foul....pure fuck shit.

they didnt even give a deadline...just one day clipped.

the idea of a new format for the IC was stupid. everyone knows people are resistant to change...but at least act like you care about your people in the process.

shit was a money grab....and once it died dead.....now niggas wanna reboot?

how you not loyal to the people who made you?

i support @Goldie. fuck gnome greg.

shit was foul

what the IC did was foul....pure fuck shit.

they didnt even give a deadline...just one day clipped.

the idea of a new format for the IC was stupid. everyone knows people are resistant to change...but at least act like you care about your people in the process.

shit was a money grab....and once it died dead.....now niggas wanna reboot?

how you not loyal to the people who made you?

i support @Goldie. fuck gnome greg.

shit was foul

In before this post becomes your opening thread in the grown n sexy 5.0....Pralims lol

I mean what the IC did was fucked up and all but if I was the owner of that shit and someone offered me a good deal for it the last thing im giving a fuck about is the feelings and opinions of some avis.

We gon be saying the same thing about ABW and Goldie when Goldie sells this shit to some white people too.

Yall think Goldie not gonna let that dude rub his bezels on goldie beard like he was doing to the owner of the IC in that pic?

I mean what the IC did was fucked up and all but if I was the owner of that shit and someone offered me a good deal for it the last thing im giving a fuck about is the feelings and opinions of some avis.

We gon be saying the same thing about ABW and Goldie when Goldie sells this shit to some white people too.

Yall think Goldie not gonna let that dude rub his bezels on goldie beard like he was doing to the owner of the IC in that pic?
bruh...all money aint good money.

i rather have consistency than walking back a decision that could cost me more.

its one thing to get seed money for something else.....but that fact niggas want to reboot...tells me its a fly in the vinegar.

bruh...all money aint good money.

i rather have consistency than walking back a decision that could cost me more.

its one thing to get seed money for something else.....but that fact niggas want to reboot...tells me its a fly in the vinegar.

I aint the type to speculate on another man so Ill just say if it was me and I owned a forum and Im making good money for a few years, chances are im already involved in some other shit making money and got bigger plans so if someone offer me a good lump sum, im taking it and putting that towards my next plan.

If this is all I got and im making good enough money where I feel comfortable and fulfilled, Ill take the consistent money option.

But internet business and websites are so fickle, they could do great today and be trash tomorrow so if im in charge, im taking the big check and not giving a fuck about the posters.

Ill pop up at the next spot and post like nothing happened too.

money-fire.jpg

@Goldie

You'll be a VERY RICH MAN!

aye man, i dont give a shit lol

Back