Welcome To aBlackWeb

Still reminiscing about the IC....

RIP Fiat, AKA Big Ass Coin

pRDPW2KW310FC.png

For the most part it's the same people on here, so I chalk it up to them niggas just not fuckin with me. I was the main nigga backing Biz when all the mods would shit on the nigga in the mod room and he never even checked out the spot and he's the only nigga still postin on the maven. I was cool with stew too, it's been weird seeing mfs change up.

@Stew told me a while ago he was just waiting to see what went down with the IC reboot. He if that don't work out then he'd probably come over.

Those niggas spent a lot of years on the there & I remember some saying they just didnt wanna get used to another forum outside the IC so they were just gone call it quits.

@Goldie making this joint Tapatalk compatible might be of interest to ya. I dont really use it like that but I've came across it before.. only came to mind after reading Shottas post

Some people are just busy in life. My last position kept me super busy and after work I was either in the gym or enjoying life. I barely post on tumblr too. I was coming on here periodically support Goldie and see how far along the site has came since he first opened it. I wish there was an app for this site to make it easier to navigate while on the go.

I think it was Goldie who said if you click on the 3 dots in the right corner...and click "Add to Bookmarks"...or maybe its "Add to Homescreen"...it'll create an app that'll take you straight to the forum.

@Stew told me a while ago he was just waiting to see what went down with the IC reboot. He if that don't work out then he'd probably come over.

Those niggas spent a lot of years on the there & I remember some saying they just didnt wanna get used to another forum outside the IC so they were just gone call it quits.
Some people are just busy in life. My last position kept me super busy and after work I was either in the gym or enjoying life. I barely post on tumblr too. I was coming on here periodically support Goldie and see how far along the site has came since he first opened it. I wish there was an app for this site to make it easier to navigate while on the go.

both these posts are true.

A lot of og posters like Kat, Stew etc didn't want to start over again and are waiting for the IC return.

And a lot of others got shit happening in life that's slowing down their participation.

I don't think they're trying to disrespect u goldie lol

Fuck an IC reboot, going back there is like a beaten wife going back to her violent husband just to be beaten again...don't forget how they fucked us over at Xmas of all times...I will check it out but when I get a knowledge bomb in my head again I will be dropping the thread on here and posting much more on here.

IC reboot would be goat but that shit is dead and should stay dead for all the fuckery they pulled...

Now ofcourse the fiends among us - including yours truly - would check it out regardless but still...

Lmao at Goldie being rebound pun LOL

Lol at going back to a site that pissed on you constantly

Some of you niggas battered housewives for real

I dont understand the shit. To me the IC was all about the posters. I didnt give a fuck about the IC as a platform, I fucked with it cause the convos between the people posting there and the fuckery going on was entertaining to me.

Once shit closed down and most people came here, this became the new IC. I really dont even this place and the IC are different 90% of the time. Same place to me.

If the IC posters would have went elsewhere, I would have went there. The platform or name meant nothing to me.

Last edited:
Back