Welcome To aBlackWeb

Still reminiscing about the IC....

What are you afraid of?

You niggas couldn't stop talking about the IC your first yr and change here and now that's it's back yall acting different

Even got @Alle'Oop outchea whining. Yall niggas. Weird af

Is it actually "back" or did they just merge the old archive with the new site.

I mean, "back" assumed it left, which it didn't.

Idk the logistics but it's open for posting new content

so then... they just merged the old site with the current joint, 'cause they've always been able to post new content, there just wasn't anybody really posting there anymore.

'cept maybe Stew and Sion.

so then... they just merged the old site with the current joint, 'cause they've always been able to post new content, there just wasn't anybody really posting there anymore.

'cept maybe Stew and Sion.
Idk man lol

All I know is Stew started posting about step children, some folks brought up Kat, and there's a few folks that think IC should be a banned word now

Anyone that goes back and is active on there, is some suckas. Yall forgetting they assured us and gave us their word, the forum aint going away, they need the forum cuz they people on it make the site and they support us, just some slight changes coming. Then they sold out, changed everything and when we approached them like civil adults, asking what was going on. They basically like "yea w/e its our site, stfu ,suck my dick & deal with it". Then ignored and didnt reply to anyone after that.

They fact that some of you can still fuck wit and patronize people after being subject sorta behavior, is shocking to me. But its the reason why politicians can get on stage or tv, say black people are treated horribly, are being set up to go to prison, ect ect ect, then also say they arnt gunna do anything to black people cuz thats not fair to people not black and yall still vote for them.

Yall got goldfish memories and hold no one accountable for shit, unless they say something bad about your fav sports team or rapper.

Back