Welcome To aBlackWeb

Still reminiscing about the IC....

And here goes the kat appreciation segment of the thread

Fun Fact:

Multiple people already brought her up before I even said a word about her.

So.....ironically.......Kat must be on their mind more than they'd care to admit.

Fun Fact:

Multiple people already brought her up before I even said a word about her.

So.....ironically.......Kat must be on their mind more than they'd care to admit.
Agreed

But it doesn't help you late to the party and bringing it back up once we've moved on from it

Agreed

But it doesn't help you late to the party and bringing it back up once we've moved on from it

lol@ "late to the party"

You're acting like those posts were a few days old.

Nice attempt at deflection though.

Still hilarious to me that all this hate for Kat didn't start until niggas came over here trying to act brand new.

Granted, plenty of people hated her on the old forum..........but it just seems forced over here.

Almost like niggas are going out of their way to let people know they weren't cool with her.

No bruh. I got into it with her a few times on the IC. @Judge Judah am I lying?

No bruh. I got into it with her a few times on the IC. @Judge Judah am I lying?

Just speaking in general.......not about you specifically.

It's also funny to me is how people think I'm the main one obsessed with Kat when we've actually gotten into it on multiple occasions over the years.

Some of those exchanges were brutal..........on her end and mine.

lol@ "late to the party"

You're acting like those posts were a few days old.

Nice attempt at deflection though.
I don't think you know what deflection means so I'ma just end this back and forth and say, "cool"

I don't think you know what deflection means so I'ma just end this back and forth and say, "cool"

You tried to make it seem like I was the one responsible for all the Kat talk, but didn't have a word to say to everyone else who brought her name up long before I did.

Therefore, you attempted to deflect attention away from the fact that others initiated the Kat comments.........not me.

So, maybe you don't know what deflection means.

Either that or you don't understand context.

You tried to make it seem like I was the one responsible for all the Kat talk, but didn't have a word to say to everyone else who brought her name up long before I did.

Therefore, you attempted to deflect attention away from the fact that others initiated the Kat comments.........not me.

So, maybe you don't know what deflection means.

Either that or you don't understand context.
Cool

I said, Rip my nigga Mizury

She brought a female to the site then got yanked for associating with her lol
Did she... really tho.....? Cause uh. I think I just left and stop coming back to put up with the mfs hatin for no obvious reason.... thanks for lookin out.... but I b running in place not resting... ever

Did she... really tho.....? Cause uh. I think I just left and stop coming back to put up with the mfs hatin for no obvious reason.... thanks for lookin out.... but I b running in place not resting... ever

000.gif

Back