Welcome To aBlackWeb

Still reminiscing about the IC....

all these chicks on IG and ya'll still worried about Pico when she didnt worry about none of ya'll??

You do realize these the same ones after joining, kept askin "Where's Kat" damn near for 2+ weeks right?

all these chicks on IG and ya'll still worried about Pico when she didnt worry about none of ya'll??

If I'm starting a barbershop quartet I'm not gonna shoot my shot at some tenor or alto ass bitch. The band ain't going anywhere without some jazzy, smooth baritone vocals

Yea u do.
Your post was full of emotion
Kat touched u

Still hilarious to me that all this hate for Kat didn't start until niggas came over here trying to act brand new.

Granted, plenty of people hated her on the old forum..........but it just seems forced over here.

Almost like niggas are going out of their way to let people know they weren't cool with her.

Still hilarious to me that all this hate for Kat didn't start until niggas came over here trying to act brand new.

Granted, plenty of people hated her on the old forum..........but it just seems forced over here.

Almost like niggas are going out of their way to let people know they weren't cool with her.
No it's just that people feel comfortable saying it because she's not around

And here goes the kat appreciation segment of the thread

Back