Welcome To aBlackWeb

Still reminiscing about the IC....

I was just gettin ready to mention this.

Smh. Fucc'd up what happened. Did they catch the suspects? I forgot the details

If my memory serves me correct, her name was Brandy Fonteneaux

brandy.jpg

I'm almost positive it was her. Stabbed to death by Sergeant Vincinte Jackson. Can't remember her screen name but I remember that pic after she was murdered.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Carson-barracks-killer-stabbed-74-times.html

Word.

KB always been a real one, sure she'll pop back up when she got the time

And go to hell @SWEET

They got internet over there

Sound like this was on you

Nobody ran her off

She doing her thing making her paper

This started off as a running joke but I'm starting to believe some of y'all taking this to be for real

On the cool, any mod that didn't make it over shows me they weren't as good of posters as they thought they were

On the cool, any mod that didn't make it over shows me they weren't as good of posters as they thought they were
Or they don't like Goldie lol

I heard that's a reason why

The IC became more than the members which is why a lot of people didn't make the migration. The thought of posting on another site after years of being on the same platform for years that didn't bode well for most of them.

You would rather not post on a new site with the same people you've posted with for almost a decade because it's not the place you're familiar with? Silly imo but to each is own

Or they don't like Goldie lol

I heard that's a reason why

The IC became more than the members which is why a lot of people didn't make the migration. The thought of posting on another site after years of being on the same platform for years that didn't bode well for most of them.

You would rather not post on a new site with the same people you've posted with for almost a decade because it's not the place you're familiar with? Silly imo but to each is own

man I've been with the IC through all the downgrades and changes for more than a decade.

Gotta say the maven was the woat move.

Supergangster...I miss his freestyles and refrigerator pictures..also his stories of beating up disabled people and the way he would tell people "I hope your mothers ass hole gets raped tonight" I am proud to say he once sent this insult in my direction and my mum is doing good in life.

man I've been with the IC through all the downgrades and changes for more than a decade.

Gotta say the maven was the woat move.

Lmao One of the worst business moves of all time. The Maven was influenced & sponsored by Rent'em Spoons

Back