Welcome To aBlackWeb

Still reminiscing about the IC....

aight so this shit is weird

when I mentioned it, it was a serious thing for posters from either site that have actually passed away

shits a fact of life and will happen to everyone here

we can take the real r.i.p's out and make it a "where's this poster" thread tho

I remember this one time when the ic was supposed to be down for only a couple months

i got pretty reliable intel

i was gonna say the month that it's supposed to be back, but i didnt wanna make people think i was trolling lol

Or they don't like Goldie lol

I heard that's a reason why

The IC became more than the members which is why a lot of people didn't make the migration. The thought of posting on another site after years of being on the same platform for years that didn't bode well for most of them.

You would rather not post on a new site with the same people you've posted with for almost a decade because it's not the place you're familiar with? Silly imo but to each is own

For the most part it's the same people on here, so I chalk it up to them niggas just not fuckin with me. I was the main nigga backing Biz when all the mods would shit on the nigga in the mod room and he never even checked out the spot and he's the only nigga still postin on the maven. I was cool with stew too, it's been weird seeing mfs change up.

For the most part it's the same people on here, so I chalk it up to them niggas just not fuckin with me. I was the main nigga backing Biz when all the mods would shit on the nigga in the mod room and he never even checked out the spot and he's the only nigga still postin on the maven. I was cool with stew too, it's been weird seeing mfs change up.
its unfortunate af b/c if anything, you black...i would've put whatever differences I had aside or just talked to you like a man so we could squash the shit, but i would've wanted to support a real true black owned site vs the ones that put up props and try to pass off like black owned sites.

Thats not a dig at the IC, but a lot of these sites that are supposed to be for blacks not owned by them

its unfortunate af b/c if anything, you black...i would've put whatever differences I had aside or just talked to you like a man so we could squash the shit, but i would've wanted to support a real true black owned site vs the ones that put up props and try to pass off like black owned sites.

Thats not a dig at the IC, but a lot of these sites that are supposed to be for blacks not owned by them

That would be understandable for me tho, but i was cool with those 2. That'll be like this place being taken down and Ohmars goes and makes a spot and I'm like nah i'll rather not post at all than to post on Ohmars site, after choppin it up with the nigga on here for years. Shit's weird.

Bro you taking up for biz, you was on the wrong side man.

That would be understandable for me tho, but i was cool with those 2. That'll be like this place being taken down and Ohmars goes and makes a spot and I'm like nah i'll rather not post at all than to post on Ohmars site, after choppin it up with the nigga on here for years. Shit's weird.
oh if it was Ohmars shit, i would just log off the internet forever

Biz was the only mod I didn’t get along with like that. He was an habitual toe stepper. Then if you said anything he’d be like “they are attacking me”. Biz probably felt Goldie crossed him at some point so now he’s not fucking with Goldie. As for Stew idk what’s the issue I thought y’all were good but apparently not lol.

Back