Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn the fans make good points though. Maybe Abrams and rian johnson were aware and connected the movie to themes of our generation to seem more emotional and passionate but idk.

Lol yoda went into exile because he lost a lightning exchange

Obi wan coulda just fought Anakin again after being weaker as Vader a few weeks later

That's what I'm saying, they could have easily beat Vader. With Yoda having a draw with Sidious if he bring Obi with him for the rematch they kill him easily. No wonder mf'ers was falling to the dark side so damn easily, they knew the Jedi was bitches

Last edited:
If they would have went after them after those first fights the clones would have been there to back them up. Them meaning Sidious and Vader.

Obi Wan really screwed up not finishing off Anakin.

Last edited:
It didn't have to be right after, I understand going in hiding to regroup but those two just said fuck it and let shit get worse. With Luke I don't understand, this the same mf'er in the original trilogy that two times went to face off against Vader when he wasn't even fully trained now in these new movies he too scared to take on his punk ass nephew.

The jedi are cowards. Yoda and Obi Wan went into hiding when shit went bad and then Luke does the same thing. The first 2 could have went around and gathered the survivors of Order 66 and went at Vader and Sidious. They just hid and let shit go from bad to worse.

While there are similarities in how they ended up Yoda and Obi had a plan.They sent Luke and Laia away to protect them and watched over them until they were older.

They went to war and they lost and all the other Jedi were dead.

Luke became disillusioned because of the hypocrisy of the Jedi.

Them ppl trolling on twitter.

While I would love for Finn to be handled better,we still got another movie.

Finn isn't the star of the movie.

Star Wars has always been pretty diverse.

Kylo shows weakness but he isn’t weak.

Luke picked up on his shit way early on and wanted to end his life for it, it was that strong.

He was able to get to not allow Snokes to figure his shit out as he was fucking saying “I know Kylo too well and know his thoughts..” or something to that effect and he ends up dead seconds later.

He’s truly a powerful figure on the dark side but his weakness is his hesitation, he overthinks everything.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

Back