Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yall seen it yet or going to see it? I liked it. I liked the last one better. But its still good. Raised alot of questions.

1709719032495.jpeg

We didn't see who Snoke was, the whole Fin storyline was boring. Kylo is the worst villain ever. The movie didn't live up to the hype.

The rey and kylo scenes were alright but the rest of the movie was a snooze fest

Movie was trash. I don’t know why they pushing this strong woman smacking the fuck out of males who been training with a light saber since kids

Also why is it the first order vs the resistance/rebels? Where is the republic’s army? I see why no one would help the rebel’s since they can’t put in a place a stable government

Hella trash. Super disappoint.

I dunno man. I feel like the story got sacrificed for bullshit feminist politics

2 movies in a row they got this chick who hasn't trained at all beating a due who has trained in the force since he was a kid. How am I suppose to take Kylo seriously next movie is this keeps happening

Also why is it the first order vs the resistance/rebels? Where is the republic’s army? I see why no one would help the rebel’s since they can’t put in a place a stable government

B/c Kylo wanted to do away with it all. Start a whole new regime. He even told Ren that.

As for the Rebels...they're pretty much starting from the ground up and rebuilding.

Back