Welcome To aBlackWeb

I hope you're not wasting your money on this bullshit

He's a lost soul, Darth Mickey Mouse has already finessed the gwap outta his pocket!

Mickey-Mouse-Darth-Vader.jpg

Spoilers. Don't know why I have to type that but let's get it.

These niggas put the minority characters together and slapped a love twist in so wack even trash-ass fan fic writers are like, "The fuck?" When Rose told Finn she did it for love and kissed him, I don't know if it was supposed to be serious or wtf status. Either way, definitely felt like forced segregation to keep Finn haters (read: racists) from verbally bashing the film for putting a black man with a white woman and ruining "their" Star Wars and officially put him into the "He's Rey's PLATONIC FRIEND" zone.

Luke vs. Kylo. I agree with Robert Frank and everyone else: Let the boy fight and dust Luke for real. This is two movies now that dude has been bitch made in the climax of the film (almost getting dusted by Rey and Finn in 1), and now he fooled by a damn Force projection of Luke. He's supposed to be heir to Vader. Trash. Ass. Writing.

Luke on his Angry Old Man in the Woods ish? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah. A-1. All the little subtle touches were dope. Notice Luke didn't leave footprints and his Force Projections included the dice, which faded when he did. Also Luke staring at a dual sunset? Nice throwback. The little kid using the Force. Disclosing Rey's parents weren't shit, thus continuing the trend of strong-Force-wielding saviors coming from single to no real parent households or close to it (Vader/Anakin being product of immaculate conception/deadbeat Mitoclorian dad; Luke being raised by lames; Rey's parents selling her).

Overall, an enjoyable movie with a few flaws. It's not "the Worst. Thing. Ever." like the fanboys are claiming, but its flaws are pretty glaring when they crop cup.

Only part that really irritated me was the chubby asian chick talking bout she love that nigga finn. I literally yelled "get the fuck outta here" in the theatre. Nobody wanted to see that shit. That nigga gay anyway. All these bitches best friend and shit. Smmfh. Finn kinda a wack ass character. Nothing jon boyega can do about it tho.
One of my niggas was tight about the leia in space scene. I chalked it up to the force but he wasnt trying to hear that shit.
Couldve been more epic but id still rate it a 7.4/10

Disney bout to be taking Ls starting with the Han Solo movie.

The people who say they liked it prolly not gonna see it more than once.

The hardcore fan boys bout to be not fuckin with the franchise in general. Those be the ones seeing the film 4 to 6 times. Then buying the merchandise toys posters special collection dvds.

I got into a debate with a cousin about the movie on Christmas. He had to concede a bunch of points and basically it came down to he liking it because of the "new direction" with Luke.

I liked it. It was better than Force Awakens.

Snoke was the best. Needed more of him.

Benicio had a nice lil roll

Leia flying in space was dumb af tho

BTW i heard its made almost a Billion dollars

Back