Welcome To aBlackWeb

re-watching the force awakens right now, that nigga Finns simp level was easily over 9000!

test his blood and I bet you his simp midi-chlorians count is limitless

this fool came out of a coma and his first words were "where's rey?"

I damn near got out my chair and walked out the theatre

1567.gif

Why don’t they just hyperdrive drone manned ships the whole time?

This was like a Star Wars movie made by someone who hated Star Wars. Force Awakens may have been an unimaginative rehash of New Hope but at least you could tell JJ Abrams was a big Star Wars fan.

There is no one to train Kylo so he's going into the next movie as wack as he's been in the first 2, I can't take this clown serious. At least Rey might be training with Luke's force ghost

There is no one to train Kylo so he's going into the next movie as wack as he's been in the first 2, I can't take this clown serious. At least Rey might be training with Luke's force ghost
I was hoping he'd be killed off so they could bring in a new villian cause yea that dude is wack

Random diverse extras and leading roles. The one female admiral with purple hair vs oppressive white males with one female general that wears a helmet at all times

TLJ is trash. There's like a 42% drop off in sales.

MY guess is Disney forgot to figure in the fanbase that will literally go to the movies ten times to watch that bitch.

This ain't a good look for the Han solo flick

Back