Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm not hyped for an obi wan movie. What story could they tell other than an old man wandering the desert hanging out in bars and watching over Luke from a distance. Han solo is a great character and his story needs to be told. The trailer looks like it will be a fun ride.
What better story could be told than about a smuggler who hooks up with a band of outlaws and get into all kinds of shit. Its a good break from galactic civil wars and jedi's. Do you think it would be over kill if the solo movie had a couple of hutts?

I'm not hyped for an obi wan movie. What story could they tell other than an old man wandering the desert hanging out in bars and watching over Luke from a distance. Han solo is a great character and his story needs to be told. The trailer looks like it will be a fun ride.
What better story could be told than about a smuggler who hooks up with a band of outlaws and get into all kinds of shit. Its a good break from galactic civil wars and jedi's. Do you think it would be over kill if the solo movie had a couple of hutts?

Rebels last season started with a bang.

They killed off Kanan

giphy.gif

Watched this for the first time last night, I was not impressed. I didn't like the story nor how they used any of the characters.

Maaaaaaan this shit was super wack. Finally watched this joint and I wish I never did.

These niggas can't fight for shit. Dooku old ass had more moves then them. Idk if that's the point of the story, that they aren't polished but they need hella work.

2.5hr film and absolutely nothing worthwhile happened. Snoke was a waste of a character, Kylo is a supreme bitch. Why they kill off the fine Asian sister for the chick from MadTV?

Luke one of the greatest Jedi ever and he ain't do shit to show that he was that nigga. Why do they even have lightsabers if they can't use them right? Everybody look like it was their first time using them. The yougnlings from the prequels would wash these new Jedi.

Shit sucked forreal.

Back