Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED "Speaker" Dee-1 Calls Out Jim Jones, Rick Ross and Other Rappers

test
One is make believe the other is produced, packaged and sold as something thats based off real life experiences.

Something tangible.

Either way people get caught up in both way more than they should so the water needs to get shut off.
Certain video games and movies and tv shows are influenced by real life too.

Then he should know better.. and why he didn't keep that it in his backyard and point fingers at Wayne n them.
Idk, and tbh, I don't think it matters🤷🏾‍♂️

He said those dudes names and they caught feelings

We're way too far gone for that. It has to start at the top and trickle down for the consumer that doesn't get it to get it at this point.
I’m not trying to make change I’m just talking about what this unknown guy is talking about as far as complaints

Their subject matter would be different over time If the fans wanted that

Hiphop got 5-6 years left anyways

Let them have their fun

I’m not trying to make change I’m just talking about what this unknown guy is talking about as far as complaints

Hiphop got 5-6 years left anyways

Let them have their fun
So the messenger matters in this situation?

Doesn’t make any of it okay. We're fucked up. I don’t care about these niggas, their fans, or the predatory labels profiting off all the fuckery. They need to go.

Oh really? Then how come your criticism always seems to be conveniently aimed at brothers and never at the white establishment? I know I know, you gotta go...

It's the labels that push it. The artists that perpetrate it, the consumers who ingest it and the consumers that allow for their kids to ingest it as well. They all have some blame to take

Back