Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED "Speaker" Dee-1 Calls Out Jim Jones, Rick Ross and Other Rappers

test
Not everyone can see its just entertainment and listen to these niggas albums like they're bibles.

You know this, I know this, the artist knows this, the labels cause it for benefit.

Cancer spreads my nigga.

Then them people deserve to get what they get.

Who cares that these niggas give out turkeys when they're music is the soundtrack to destroying those same communities.

🤦🏿
Then why don't you shut the fuck up and go watch Friends, Canadian. Stop blaming music when you don't keep the same energy for other forms of media.

Ain't nobody taking advice from a cac loving coon who's from TWO countries not named America.

Punching down is so easy for niggas to do and think you're saying something

I don't want to hear shit about hip hop if you don't do nothing to resist the system of white supremacy which created CRACK DEALERS etc

Rappers rap about the environments that they came from, why don't you criticize the system that created those environments? That actually requires backbone, it's easy to go on Sway and point fingers tho

Punching down is so easy for niggas to do and think you're saying something

I don't want to hear shit about hip hop if you don't do nothing to resist the system of white supremacy which created CRACK DEALERS etc

Rappers rap about the environments that they came from, why don't you criticize the system that created those environments? That actually requires backbone, it's easy to go on Sway and point fingers tho
You being on THIS side of this debate is wild. But carry on brother

You being on THIS side of this debate is wild. But carry on brother
Ha.. I feel you... but I made my living off hip hop and I'll be gotdamn if I let people PUNCH DOWN at it. Especially outsiders who ain't even from the soil.

I don't disagree with the sentiment of what's being said but the energy is a little too strong. Because it's easy to shit on hood niggas. Where is that energy for the violent movie directors producers etc who are mostly White? It doesn't exist, that criticism is only reserved for black men who are product of their environment.. the environment which is caused by white supremacy

This entire thread is about punching down, not solutions

How is it not?
No one criticizes movies for being fiction.

But keeping it real in hip hop is what perpetuates a lot of the negative shit in hip hop.

Video games are fiction. They don't spew how they are keeping it real.

All the man said was, where is the growth. Hell, Jeezy claim to fame was dealing drugs and he just dropped a double CD where he's being more introspective about relationships with women, former friends, etc

Don't tell me these niggas Dee called out are above also doing it.

Back