Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED "Speaker" Dee-1 Calls Out Jim Jones, Rick Ross and Other Rappers

test
On the surface level dude got a point.

But the majority of us on this forum are too old to think Rap isnt a business first.

For folks like Ross, and Meek, and Jim, rapping is how they make their money. The found success with a certain subject matter and image and been making money doing that.

Telling them to rap another way and think of the message is cool until you realize you telling them to change how they got all their money.

I dont feel comfortable telling another man that.

What I will say is I appreciate Ross, Meek, and Jim giving back to the people if they have indeed given back like they said they did.
Fk all that. They're used to market their trauma and bullshit to our kids who will carry it into adulthood. It's high time to get that shit out of here.

It's too much of a mindfuck. But like Joe budden joked on his pod "somebody probably gotta die". And don't nobody wanna die lmaaooo. That's the fucked up reality we're in.

@MJ DOOM gonna be 50 listening to coke raps in his basement plotting before somebody tell him the shit ain't real.

Tragic.

Yes, I will be 50 mowing my lawn listening to Reasonable Doubt, I will be 50 taking my kids to school bumping The Infamous. Lol, what’s wrong with that? Music is only entertainment to me.

They're implicit. Imo he just didn't name enough of them but then the message would get lost.

Doesn't matter how anyone says it or does it. Mfs will keep making excuses, dodging accountability and cooning for checks as long as they keep coming and some people will continue to get caught up in the cosplay.
He’s “calling out” people that do stuff for the people in their communities. I can see if they don’t do anything and then put out bs.

Yes, I will be 50 mowing my lawn listening to Reasonable Doubt, I will be 50 taking my kids to school bumping The Infamous. Lol, what’s wrong with that? Music is only entertainment to me.
Not everyone can see its just entertainment and listen to these niggas albums like they're bibles.

You know this, I know this, the artist knows this, the labels cause it for benefit.

Cancer spreads my nigga.

Back