Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED "Speaker" Dee-1 Calls Out Jim Jones, Rick Ross and Other Rappers

test
Okay so then can you really say balance is needed if it’s theoretically already there?

What you’re saying now comes across as personal preference

Unless you arguing from a mainstream standpoint but then again, blame the consumer base

Yeah probably

What you want is something that’s so big that can only be maybe achieved by the birth of a new genre where “destruction” isn’t cool or a selling point/hook to the listener

Which is possible
Like Joe said "somebody probably gotta die" 🤷🏿‍♂️

At this point they gonna put out the content they put out they been in the game too long to change up for anyone. This dude wanna impress me come at his peers of this generation that talk that gangsta/drug shit & tell them to change it up for the community . Has he done that? Something tells me he won’t tho.

Okay so then can you really say balance is needed if it’s theoretically already there?

What you’re saying now comes across as personal preference
Maybe.

Lets not pretend like the older cats rapping maturely aint outnumbered by the older cats still tryna be sound like they part of and appeal to the younger crowd tho

Maybe.

Lets not pretend like the older cats rapping maturely aint outnumbered by the older cats still tryna be sound like they part of and appeal to the younger crowd tho
Okay but then what do you want here?

Rappers over…35 to not rap about being in the streets or selling drugs at all or for the numbers to be even between the two sides?

At this point they gonna put out the content they put out they been in the game too long to change up for anyone. This dude wanna impress me come at his peers of this generation that talk that gangsta/drug shit & tell them to change it up for the community . Has he done that? Something tells me he won’t tho.
Lmao. He’s not a kid he’s older than Meek.

Rap started out with dancing drug dealers and gang members

Now we wanna act like we need to protect the culture from negative influence lol

Just blow this up and you don’t have to worry no more
"The culture" being a thing is a problem. So yeah blow it all up.

Okay but then what do you want here?

Rappers over…35 to not rap about being in the streets or selling drugs at all or for the numbers to be even between the two sides?

I just want BALANCE bruh lol.

Sometimes I wanna hear some ignat shit.. sometimes I wanna hear some introspective shit. Sometimes party music.. some chill music.

but when the majority is all the same.. shit is ASS. My problem is everyone trying to sound the same

I just want BALANCE bruh lol.

Sometimes I wanna hear some ignat shit.. sometimes I wanna hear some introspective shit. Sometimes party music.. some chill music.

but when the majority is all the same.. shit is ASS. My problem is everyone trying to sound the same
blame the consumer

Also in 2023 how are you listening to the same music when you can cater your listening to what you want at any given moment?

blame the consumer

Also in 2023 how are you listening to the same music when you can cater your listening to what you want at any given moment?

Word im wicha. Listening to whatever you want at any given moment is great.. but lets not act like if someone opens up a playlist to discover some new music they wont hear alot of the same bullshit being pumped out

Back