Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED "Speaker" Dee-1 Calls Out Jim Jones, Rick Ross and Other Rappers

test
When it's all the same bullshit what does it matter. Rap as a whole is largely toxic.

What do we need pusha t or griselda rhyming about selling cocaine for?

Yall cant see how one thing has led to another.

I promise we don't need these niggas anymore. But...

View attachment 1213267

“Motherfuckers say that I'm foolish, I only talk about jewels (Bling-bling) / Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?”

The rappers are also the consumer so fuck what beta is talking about.

These labels are targeting our youth with the most toxic and dangerous rhetoric.

And their target demo doesn't have the wisdom to understand its bullshit, its influence and the hold some of this rap shit takes on them.

Did people wanna hear that “umm umm” song? Or did they say we’re pushing her so play this?
Idk what the fuck you’re talking about Lmaoo never heard scar lip in my life lol

let’s cut the shit

I understand this stink ass blame the labels angle you’re trying to make but you can’t be upset over the business when the customers are still shopping there

The customers dictate the market

The rappers are also the consumer so fuck what beta is talking about.

These labels are targeting our youth with the most toxic and dangerous rhetoric.

And their target demo doesn't have the wisdom to understand its bullshit, its influence and the hold some of this rap shit takes on them.
Lol how are rappers the consumer and not the employee?

Idk what the fuck you’re talking about Lmaoo never heard scar lip in my life lol

let’s cut the shit

I understand this stink ass blame the labels angle you’re trying to make but you can’t be upset over the business when the customers are still shopping there

The customers dictate the market
You think this is something the youth want to hear?

Record labels = mcdonalds

Rappers = burger technician

You niggas = customers of McDonald’s but also chipotle

Y’all: “I wish McDonald’s would stop selling so much unhealthy food, it’s bad for the community because there’s not enough balance”

Me: if niggas stop eating Big Macs then McDonald’s would have to change

Y’all:

IMG_6889.gif

Lol how are rappers the consumer and not the employee?
They were all fans of other rappers and influenced by their music making them the consumer as well or at least it is where they originated so all that consumer shit is strawman to me.

Add to that the consumers and labels are mostly white people who this rap shit doesn't affect so they'll unfortunately keep at it as long as niggas wanna coon for the check.

We're being disproportionately influenced and therefore affected by this genre of music tho.

They were all fans of other rappers and influenced by their music making them the consumer as well or at least it is where they originated so all that consumer shit is strawman to me.

Add to that the consumers and labels are mostly white people who this rap shit doesn't affect so they'll unfortunately keep at it as long as niggas wanna coon for the check.

We're being disproportionately influenced and therefore affected by this genre of music tho.
If you make burgers at Wendy’s and you were influenced by how good they make burgers at McDonald’s to where you making it the same way that still doesn’t make you a consumer

Record labels = mcdonalds

Rappers = burger technician

You niggas = customers of McDonald’s but also chipotle

Y’all: “I wish McDonald’s would stop selling so much unhealthy food, it’s bad for the community because there’s not enough balance”

Me: if niggas stop eating Big Macs then McDonald’s would have to change

Y’all:

View attachment 1213275
That's like blaming crackhead instead of the dealers and cartels.

Or blaming the opioid crisis on the user's instead of doctors and big pharma.

Back