Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED "Speaker" Dee-1 Calls Out Jim Jones, Rick Ross and Other Rappers

test
There would be no demand if mfs weren't led by greed.

Not everything needs to be put up for consumption just because there's someone somewhere that will buy it.
Would you be upset over a woman selling feet pics on onlyfans during the pandemic if it’s easy money or would you blame the people who would pay for that?

The shit is marketed toward the youth.

The youth is highly impressionable.

When we say blame the consumer we're talking about kids who aren't fully developed mentally.

That's why all us that's getting older have a stronger disdain for the new shit and grow out of it.

The shit is marketed toward the youth.

The youth is highly impressionable.

When we say blame the consumer we're talking about kids who aren't fully developed mentally.

That's why all us that's getting older have a stronger disdain for the new shit and grow out of it.
happy meals are unhealthy but the parents let the kids have it when they aren’t fully developed mentally

I see where both sides are coming from

Ross’s response was comedic but he still made a point that you can’t criticize people without having an in-depth understanding of who they are and what they’re doing…you don’t know or see the lives that they’ve touched

I see where Dee is coming from because at a certain point it gets corny and uninspired to talk about the same stuff you did 20-30 years ago especially when it’s destructive and gets people in trouble

Negativity sells…people respond faster to songs about ego/drama than songs about growth. At some point people like Rick Ross and people like Dee are going to have to balance what’s most efficient so words and actions aren’t contradicting….which has been the biggest conundrum of hip hop since the 90’s

Idk if I mentioned this before but I remember when dude in Chicago got shot by his opps while sitting in a car at the drive thru with his baby in the back and the baby was killed.

They were on the radio talking about the situation calling MFS all types of cowards, goofies, dummies and closed by saying:

"PUT DOWN THE GUNS CHICAGO"
Then Pooh shiesty get it back in blood is immediately played seconds after.

U can't make this dumb shit up.

Red Pill is influential but not rap?
All music is. They were blaming Marilyn Manson for Columbine. Took Judas Priest to trial for influencing suicides, blamed AC/DC for the Night Stalker, The Beatles for the Manson Murders. Please get Mr. Montana and the red shoe steppers 🤡🤡🤡 on up outta here.

Back