Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED "Speaker" Dee-1 Calls Out Jim Jones, Rick Ross and Other Rappers

test
I’ll answer your question with a question. Can a rapper rap about killing and we just take it as art and not to take it literal? When Raekwon tell drugs tales we know he’s not doing that anymore but if he’s telling a story for entertainment then what’s the problem?
5th ask yourself.... Is Raekwon out here waxing poetic about drug tales while preaching that he's currently involved in programs to get drugs out of inner city neighborhoods???

5th ask yourself.... Is Raekwon out here waxing poetic about drug tales while preaching that he's currently involved in programs to get drugs out of inner city neighborhoods???
He’s done stuff for his community though. I don’t understand the correlation? His music these days is for entertainment. Why can’t it be entertainment?

I just think at some point, you supposed to be in a place where you are so far removed from that lifestyle, how is it that you're still talking about it as if you're still active in it?

Nas just put out 6 projects that showed me it can be done
Exactly ^^^^

How are you blaming the push but not blaming the sustainability?

Something only works after being pushed if it gets received well
They only like to see black people in a certain way. People liking the music doesn’t negate the point. People used to like De La Soul music too until they stopped pushing that in the mainstream.

They only like to see black people in a certain way. People liking the music doesn’t negate the point. People used to like De La Soul music too until they stopped pushing that in the mainstream.
are they seeing black people as idiots who gravitate to shitty music that hardly takes any effort to make from artists they barely have to develop?

Why would I stop selling to these people if it’s making me a lot of money?

Sounds like the consumers need to have some standards

are they seeing black people as idiots who gravitate to shitty music that hardly takes any effort to make from artists they barely have to develop?

Why would I stop selling to these people if it’s making me a lot of money?

Sounds like the consumers need to have some standards
😒

lol you couldnt run a label

Your shit would be like Koch records

Gonna push for Murs to be on the radio
Shade45 radio is how mainstream radio should be. They play Lil Baby and Ice Spice but they play Griselda and Ka etc. Proving that both can coexist side by side.

Shade45 radio is how mainstream radio should be. They play Lil Baby and Ice Spice but they play Griselda and Ka etc. Proving that both can coexist side by side.
Shade45 is a satellite radio channel ran by Eminem

That’s not a good example lol

But yes you’re right in theory

Back