Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED "Speaker" Dee-1 Calls Out Jim Jones, Rick Ross and Other Rappers

test
give black people more credit man.
Bro Hiphop is horrible at its core and you know this lol

We would get together and ridicule niggas for getting their chain snatched like being robbed is funny or makes you weak

We would ridicule niggas for having security

We ridiculed TI for helping to stop a potential suicide lmao

Snoop being a crip is a part of his personality

Yall let nas call himself Escobar

We get together to talk about diss tracks from 20 years ago lol

Almost every viral thing from hiphop stems from something negative lol

Bro Hiphop is horrible at its core and you know this lol

We would get together and ridicule niggas for getting their chain snatched like being robbed is funny or makes you weak

We would ridicule niggas for having security

We ridiculed TI for helping to stop a potential suicide lmao

Snoop being a crip is a part of his personality

Yall let nas call himself Escobar

We get together to talk about diss tracks from 20 years ago lol

Almost every viral thing from hiphop stems from something negative lol
Ok man 🙄

It can’t be just music I’m sorry to break it to you

Hiphop made it so you have to be authentic and live your raps to be taken seriously

Drake got ridiculed for rapping from a blackberry for something to be heard on the radio
Yeah if you claim to be a street cat then I expect authenticity. Otherwise no one is tripping off of a rapper telling tales in their music. What’s insulting is the idea that black people collectively can’t discern the difference between music and life. Not everybody will be influenced by music to do crime. Certain black people grew up in environments that forced them into doing certain things. The people that create those conditions deserve more hate than the actual rappers.

Yeah if you claim to be a street cat then I expect authenticity. Otherwise no one is tripping off of a rapper telling tales in their music. What’s insulting is the idea that black people collectively can’t discern the difference between music and life. Not everybody will be influenced by music to do crime. Certain black people grew up in environments that forced them into doing certain things. The people that create those conditions deserve more hate than the actual rappers.
Boom

How old does a nigga have to be to not still be rapping street shit?

All the money a nigga has made, all the opportunities he has given other people, all the business ventures he's been apart of yet still rapping like he just copped his first piece of work

can rappers wear fake jewelry?

I understand where you are coming from.

I think rap is so impressionable because it’s so relatable and the negative aspects are deemed cool

Boom

How old does a nigga have to be to not still be rapping street shit?

All the money a nigga has made, all the opportunities he has given other people, all the business ventures he's been apart of yet still rapping like he just copped his first piece of work
I’ll answer your question with a question. Can a rapper rap about killing and we just take it as art and not to take it literal? When Raekwon tell drugs tales we know he’s not doing that anymore but if he’s telling a story for entertainment then what’s the problem?

I’ll answer your question with a question. Can a rapper rap about killing and we just take it as art and not to take it literal? When Raekwon tell drugs tales we know he’s not doing that anymore but if he’s telling a story for entertainment then what’s the problem?
You've done it 5th!!!!

You've won gold in the mental gymnastics.

We're done here

Back