Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spare the rod, spoil the child

Do you believe in spankings?

• Yes

• Fuck no

Results are only viewable after voting.
@King Du

This may sound off, but change his eating diet.

Not sure what it is now, but research lack of proper nutrients that children don't get from veggies, fruit and beans. Meat, sugar, natural flavored color stuff, fast food, fried food, etc plays a role in child development and behavior.

I would be willing to bet if you give him more veggies, fruits, berries and less meat and stuff that kills us, you'll see a change in his behavior at home and at school.

Food/diet changes behavior.

Last edited:
@King Du

This may sound off, but change is eating diet.

Not sure what it is now, but research lack of proper nutrients that children don't get from veggies, fruit and beans. Meat, sugar, natural flavored color stuff, fast food, fried food, etc plays a role in child development and behavior.

I would be willing to bet if you give him more veggies, fruits, berries and less meat and stuff that kills us, you'll see a change in his behavior at home and at school.

Certain dyes in foods have been linked to behavioral issues as well so I can believe this.

Those who let their kid act out, and laugh at it or think it's cute, they are the ones that need the ass-whooping, the parents I'm speaking of, they need their ass beat.

If you're not a fan of whooping the child, at least disrupt the child's behavior/act by a firm look, or a threat, or a pluck on the ear or something, just don't let the child act up and you can't stop it. I can't stand that shit smh. "Ma'am get yo child, Ma'am get Kardisha ass, she's pulling shit down.

If you can't control your child and you let the child run over you (don't matter how old the child is) then you as a parent need your ass beat and you're not being a good parent. To me you're already lost control of the child and that child knows that.

I don't care what method you use, (as long as it's not killing the child) but children need to know their place and be put in it ASAP.

Can't stand a punk ass parent smh.

Certain dyes in foods have been linked to behavioral issues as well so I can believe this.

Yep, certain dyes, too much sugar, salt, High-corn fructose, just all around bad diet are elements that will alter a child's behavior.

Diet/food is very important.

Attention span, fatigue, high active energy, memory loss, crankiness, anger, depression, and other mood swings are affected by the foods we eat.

Study the things you eat.

Those who let their kid act out, and laugh at it or think it's cute, they are the ones that need the ass-whooping, the parents I'm speaking of, they need their ass beat.

If you're not a fan of whooping the child, at least disrupt the child's behavior/act by a firm look, or a threat, or a pluck on the ear or something, just don't let the child act up and you can't stop it. I can't stand that shit smh. "Ma'am get yo child, Ma'am get Kardisha ass, she's pulling shit down.

If you can't control your child and you let the child run over you (don't matter how old the child is) then you as a parent need your ass beat and you're not being a good parent. To me you're already lost control of the child and that child knows that.

I don't care what method you use, (as long as it's not killing the child) but children need to know their place and be put in it ASAP.

Can't stand a punk ass parent smh.

Maaaaaannnn don't get me started on parents like that.

Then have the audacity to get mad when people tell them "Can you plz stop your child..."

Yep, certain dyes, too much sugar, salt, High-corn fructose, just all around bad diet are elements that will alter a child's behavior.

Diet/food is very important.

Attention span, fatigue, high active energy, memory loss, crankiness, anger, depression, and other mood swings are affected by the foods we eat.

Study the things you eat.

My daughter doesn't even eat hot dogs lol and it's funny because growing up my mother cooked a lot but we stayed with hot dogs in the house.
She's either getting breast milk or water most of the day.
I just realized she doesn't really ever get sweet snacks either.
She's never had candy.
I just finished talking about cutting chicken out of our diet at some point. That's the hardest thing to eliminate right now for me. My daughter will eat a whole bowl of just vegetables.

Maaaaaannnn don't get me started on parents like that.

Then have the audacity to get mad when people tell them "Can you plz stop your child..."

Man bro, that shit is like bad parenting and they don't even see it, if you can't control Lil Sha Sha when she's 2, what make you think you will be able to tell her something at 12 and we all know daughters and mothers don't get along to well when the daughter reach her teenage age

Control yo kid, nobody want a bad ass child at their house or around them Lol. Nigga already got bad nerves and now bad ass Sha Sha wanna see how loud she can scream, "sit yo ass down and stop all that dayum hollering" Lol. man let me shut up Lmaoo. Having flashback of this chick I had to break up with because she couldn't control her kid smh

@King Du

This may sound off, but change his eating diet.

Tried it. Dude goes in the cafeteria and throws his lunch away for the school lunch. Teacher called him out on it, and I'm at the school again

My daughter doesn't even eat hot dogs lol and it's funny because growing up my mother cooked a lot but we stayed with hot dogs in the house.
She's either getting breast milk or water most of the day.
I just realized she doesn't really ever get sweet snacks either.
She's never had candy.
I just finished talking about cutting chicken out of our diet at some point. That's the hardest thing to eliminate right now for me. My daughter will eat a whole bowl of just vegetables.

Lol @ hot dogs, you may as well give the child a joe to smoke or shot of gin smh

Candy is the devil and raisins or some type of fruit should be given as a reward (not trying to parent a parent Lol) but we gotta save the babies and ourselves. I remember when old folks said they use to get an apple for Christmas and an orange Lmaoo. All makes sense now.

Yea chicken is bad, especially with what they are putting into these chicken smh, crap is crazy. Even fish, too much mercury which is in ALL fish will cause breast cancer in women, especially if one eats fish all the time, over-load of mercury.

That's good that she's eating veggies, keep her on it, I'd advise just watch what you and her eat, and buy more produce.

Tried it. Dude goes in the cafeteria and throws his lunch away for the school lunch. Teacher called him out on it, and I'm at the school again

Cafeteria food is the worse Lol. So I'd probably do the same too.

Serving kids cheesy greasy ass pizzas smh.

Cafeteria food is the worse Lol. So I'd probably do the same too.

Serving kids cheesy greasy ass pizzas smh.
He like that shit..

My nigga I will send this little fucker to school with broiled salmon, fresh or steamed veggies. Baked chicken sandwich... Like I bake these breasts... like some slice them up for him.... Rice a Roni nigga tear the shit up at home....

I even let him get used to eating it cold so no surprises. They even offer to heat it up for him.

Dude just get there and act up

He like that shit..

My nigga I will send this little fucker to school with broiled salmon, fresh or steamed veggies. Baked chicken sandwich... Like I bake these breasts... like some slice them up for him.... Rice a Roni nigga tear the shit up at home....

I even let him get used to eating it cold so no surprises. They even offer to heat it up for him.

Dude just get there and act up

Chicken isn't good though (meat product), Rice a Roni, IDK big bro, may wanna read what's in it, but big bro I don't wanna change your setup.

Fish is, well.

Hit lil bud with apples, berries, peanuts, (raw)

Eliminate, all sugar, corn syrup, salt, sweeteners, high corn fructose, oils, sugary drinks, and meat for a week or two and see what you get. Yea it'll be hard but just try it if you want. Shit will have you looking at the back of food items in the store Lol, but you should be doing that anyways to see what's going in your body.

IDK big bro, just wanna see lil bud buds win mane.

You yourself can reverse his actions with food and diet though, I truly believe that.

Imma try. But he hates nuts.

I'll do it though... Pack that lunch box like a fucking salad bar

I know what our men go through but he's a child, not a man. Children ARE emotionally unstable, lol. That's my point. We expect children to have it all together when that is really unrealistic. Whooping him won't stop him from acting out, it won't stop him from growing up and dealing with society as a black man. We put so much pressure on children because of our fears. Our fears of what people think when they see them acting out, our fears on who they will become 20 years from now, our fears on how they will treat others.. I could go on.
All facts

Imma try. But he hates nuts.

I'll do it though... Pack that lunch box like a fucking salad bar

Good luck wit that, lil bud bud eating a salad while his patnas eating pizzas and throwing back skittles Lol smh

Put some raisins on that salad mane and ease up on the salad dressing that shit is toxic too, Yea man aint shit healthy to eat out here Lol. smh

Good luck wit that, lil bud bud eating a salad while his patnas eating pizzas and throwing back skittles Lol smh

Put some raisins on that salad mane and ease up on the salad dressing that shit is toxic too, Yea man aint shit healthy to eat out here Lol. smh

What's with you and these raisins sir? Lol!!
Raisins are nasty sir.

Ion wanna fight.

The shit is literally a nightmare. The principal actually called school police once on him. I had to get him out that school
that is so stressful. I'm sorry you went through that. You don't want him fed into the system that early, so you did the right thing switching schools.

don't be afraid to get him evaluated by more drs. tons of behavioral issues don't get diagnosed until it's already disrupted their education etc. if you've tried literally everything and it still isn't improving, something else has to be up.

Props to the t/s for this thread and props to the posters responding.

This is a very mature conversation taking place. The back and forth is impressive.

This+is+it+this+is+the+most+comprehensive+of+_ef8147fa18689553fc210081c1fa5eeb.gif

Back