Welcome To aBlackWeb

Someone tried to lay the murder game on Cyhi Da Prince

That scenario ran through my brain

I doubt he would bring attention to that shit.

Somebody know something.
For a car that got shot up. I dont see no bullet holes....
giphy.webp

Really glad I left.

I'll say this man, I feel like I'm one of the few black folks that didn't fuck with the Atlanta like that. Yeah they have beautiful women there and it's a beautiful city, but it's something really off and evil about the city to me. I've never been in such a bad place mentally since when I was in Atlanta.

Atlanta is known and cultured with the idea of keeping up with the Jones, being black Excellence, high end fashioned, scamming, home invasions, robberies, not giving a fuck about the next person to get your way to the top etc.... Shit is even shown in their drivers, who legit only drive for themselves and dont give a fuck if they run you over.

All in all not everyone is bad there, but to adapt in Atlanta, the culture had become one of the most self centered, selfish places I ever been. The folks who grew up in Atlanta are the sweetest people ever man, but folks who came to the city to "come up" or make a way for themselves mostly show some wicked, demonic ways and are VERY lustful for money. It's a reason why ATL is behaving crazy during a pandemic and shit, priorities are fucked. I hope Cy can find a peace of mind and leave Atlanta and I truly pray for love and humanity for that selfish ass city.

Dude you are 100% correct. I've been in Atlanta since 2016. I just work and chill with my girl.

I tell everyone back in Detroit Atlanta is overrated. It's a great city but it ain't no Wakanda.

Atlanta ain't no different from Detroit imo. Everyone just moves there hoping to get put on in the entertainment industry and most of these cats come flexing with no real money just rent everything and get caught up in the lifestyle tryna keep up

Dude you are 100% correct. I've been in Atlanta since 2016. I just work and chill with my girl.

I tell everyone back in Detroit Atlanta is overrated. It's a great city but it ain't no Wakanda.

Atlanta ain't no different from Detroit imo. Everyone just moves there hoping to get put on in the entertainment industry and most of these cats come flexing with no real money just rent everything and get caught up in the lifestyle tryna keep up
Sounds like this guy I know

homie became a lot more vain since he moved there. Only care about designer and looking good and clubbin when he repeatedly has had to stay in a toxic relationship so he could have a place to live.

coulda bought a house many times too but niggas get down there and only worry about keepin up with the joneses and being a party promoter

shits disgusting

Man muthafuck ATL...been down here since 2008..been wanting to leave this shit since my first month but wifey likes it and my kids love it...been hated on, lied on and lied to by so many pussy ass niggas it's unreal...the vibe down here is definitely on some evil hateful shit...the dudes who aren't on that flamboyant gay shit or even DL shit (to my knowledge) act just like bitches anyway so they might as well be gay...so many backstabbing and politics on the jobs I've held, had supervisors and managers straight up lie to my face and they KNOW I know they lying

Man muthafuck ATL...been down here since 2008..been wanting to leave this shit since my first month but wifey likes it and my kids love it...been hated on, lied on and lied to by so many pussy ass niggas it's unreal...the vibe down here is definitely on some evil hateful shit...the dudes who aren't on that flamboyant gay shit or even DL shit (to my knowledge) act just like bitches anyway so they might as well be gay...so many backstabbing and politics on the jobs I've held, had supervisors and managers straight up lie to my face and they KNOW I know they lying
Damn homie been living in misery for 13 years...

Yikes

But where can you go where ppl ain't like that really?

How y’all know Cyhi out here all tha way clean tho?? I mean I like dudes music as much as tha next man...but I don’t know what he does wit’ his money...

I mean I know hate exists and niggaz do fucked up shit all tha time for no reason...but I also know shit like this particular situation usually happens for a reason

Back