Welcome To aBlackWeb

Someone tried to lay the murder game on Cyhi Da Prince

Tha way shit goin’ Atlanta gonna stretch from Augusta to fuckin’ Douglasville lol

Niggas talk too much.
Glad he made it out unharmed but yo this nigga scary af for this type of post
Huh to both of these ..does dude even do gangsta.rap.. I can't blame him if I know I aint did shit to nobody and this happened I would have reaches out to the whole world like hey im trying to live how can we resolve this

Huh to both of these ..does even do gangsta.rap.. I can't blame him if I know I aint did shit to nobody and this happened I would have reaches out to the whole world like hey im trying to how can we resolve this

Theres no resolving it that way. I'd even argue he put a bigger target on his back.

Not even on no supergangster shit. Follow my posts in the thread lol. I think the whole shit is ridiculous.

But personally I would have said nothing at all regardless of what I was intending to do after the fact.

Last thing imma do is tell niggas I'm a easy take.

??‍♂️

Theres no resolving it that way. I'd even argue he put a bigger target on his back.

Not even on no supergangster shit. Follow my posts in the thread lol. I think the whole shit is ridiculous.

But personally I would have said nothing at all regardless of what I was intending to do after the fact.

??‍♂️

I would have reached out to some people who could reach out to some people who could reach out to some people.

Fuck SM when it comes to some life or death shit. No one would know how close I came to slipping

??‍♂️
word keep them bitches on their toes.

They don't know if I'm plotting revenge or getting low.

damn sho don't want niggas thinking I'm rollin round dolo with no pole and a bank roll.

Last edited:
Cyhi is in a weird place to where he's not a super star so he could go in certain spaces and not be recognized unless you're super hip hop.

He's more popular outside of ATL probably

ATL is all about the hot/lit right now.

So he probably moves around fairly safe and unnoticed

I got a car worth stealing and I admit,I be all out all over the place,dolo too.

I'm always trying to be carfeful,but shit can just happen.

Cyhi is in a weird place to where he's not a super star so he could go in certain spaces and not be recognized unless you're super hip hop.

He's more popular outside of ATL probably

ATL is all about the hot/lit right now.

So he probably moves around fairly safe and unnoticed

I got a car worth stealing and I admit,I be all out all over the place,dolo too.

I'm always trying to be carfeful,but shit can just happen.
Dont nobody want your 2015 charger man ..

I wonder if possibly Cyhi shot at them or shot back and that's why they went so hard on the whip.

Shit seems strange.

Back