Welcome To aBlackWeb

Someone tried to lay the murder game on Cyhi Da Prince

Really glad I left.

I'll say this man, I feel like I'm one of the few black folks that didn't fuck with the Atlanta like that. Yeah they have beautiful women there and it's a beautiful city, but it's something really off and evil about the city to me. I've never been in such a bad place mentally since when I was in Atlanta.

Atlanta is known and cultured with the idea of keeping up with the Jones, being black Excellence, high end fashioned, scamming, home invasions, robberies, not giving a fuck about the next person to get your way to the top etc.... Shit is even shown in their drivers, who legit only drive for themselves and dont give a fuck if they run you over.

All in all not everyone is bad there, but to adapt in Atlanta, the culture had become one of the most self centered, selfish places I ever been. The folks who grew up in Atlanta are the sweetest people ever man, but folks who came to the city to "come up" or make a way for themselves mostly show some wicked, demonic ways and are VERY lustful for money. It's a reason why ATL is behaving crazy during a pandemic and shit, priorities are fucked. I hope Cy can find a peace of mind and leave Atlanta and I truly pray for love and humanity for that selfish ass city.
You aint never lie...

Only place worse in the states ive seen was miami. Its like niggas just playing bumper cars out there and they damn sure not stopping to give you any insurance. I was shocked out just how bad drivers were there.

NYC is NYC.Home of the grimies.

The difference is,you expect that slick shit from NYC.

ATL might catch you slippin on that southern hospitality .

IDK how much bigger ATL is than N.O.?

I would consider N.O. a major city too.

Word. And this aint talking about crime or catching people slipping, cause the same crime goes on in big and small cities, and up north or down south. You get caught slipping anywhere, and you assed out.

To me this is more about none crimimals.

Its like if your used to holding the door for people and saying hi to mfers on the elevator, then you move up north or to a major city, and you hold a door for a mfer but he dont say thanks, or you on a elevator and everyone got the sticky face on and not talking, shit fucks you up.

Its the opposite for me. Whenever im down south, i just be hoping a mfer dont say hi to me.

Word. And this aint talking about crime or catching people slipping, cause the same crime goes on in big and small cities, and up north or down south. You get caught slipping anywhere, and you assed out.

Its like if your used to holding the door for people and saying hi to mfers on the elevator, then you move up north or to a major city, and you hold a door for a mfer but he dont say thanks, or you on a elevator and everyone got the sticky face on and not talking, shit fucks you up.

Its the opposite for me. Whenever im down south, i just be hoping a mfer dont say hi to me.

That may have been more common in the 90's but I rarely have anybody randomly say hi to me like on the streets.

When I first moved here,ppl waving and saying hi was different to me,but I been here.

Just because somebody is saying hi doesn't mean they're nice though.

That may have been more common in the 90's but I rarely have anybody randomly say hi to me like on the streets.

When I first moved here,ppl waving and saying hi was different to me,but I been here.

Just because somebody is saying hi doesn't mean they're nice though.

Facts. Thats cause ATL is getting bigger and bigger and a ton of mfers from up north been moving down there.

Shit turning into a up north city down south.

I hear you, I think @Loch121 said it the best though in Atlanta it's hard to trust folks endgame. I just don't fuck with that energy, like I'm naturally non trusting and have anxiety, so when I can feel a certain time of "weird energy" in a city as beautiful as Dunwoody was for example, I just didn't fuck with it. Shit was very exhausting imo. But it's a love hate relationship thing because I work in Atlanta technically and it's a beautiful city but man the folks there make hard to live in is all I'm saying. But It's all about what you looking for in life man, if you don't give a fuck about the next man and want to be rich by any means, then ATL is gonna be your shit lol.

Facts. Thats cause ATL is getting bigger and bigger and a ton of mfers from up north been moving down there.

This is true. But believe or not it's passed the NY shit, some of the most grimest folks I met there are from Africa, Cali, hell even New Orleans, adapt or sink is the wave when it's enough to truly go around.

what's even more crazy is that while ATL is being gentrified a lot,the city is moving into the metro/burbs

like Cobb County is right next to ATL and most of my life Cobb was just Cobb county,but now Cobb Parkway and the area close to Cumberland mall and the galleria is part of the city of ATL.

It used to be Smyrna ,but now the addresses say Atlanta.

Cumberland mall is now considered an urban aka black mall.

it wasn't always like that.

Last edited:
what's even more crazy is that while ATL is being gentrified a lot,the city is moving into the metro/burbs

like Cobb County is right next to ATL and most of my life Cobb was just Cobb county,but now Cobb Parkway and the area close to Cumberland mall and the galleria is part of the city of ATL.

It used to be Snryna,but now the addresses say Atlanta.

Same thing happening in Sandy Springs right?

It used to be Snryna,but now the addresses say Atlanta.

Its just alot of companies moving down there and they bringing high paying jobs. Mostly tech. And tech jobs paying mfers 80 to 120k. And with all the high paying jobs that move there, apartments gotta be built, and the price of rent for older apartments gonna go up. Plus with all the new apartments being put up, new shopping centers and restuarants gotta be built. Which brings even more jobs.

Shit is exactly whats going on not only in ATL, but other cities in the middle of the country along the east coast. Companies like being right the middle of the east coast. Thats why places like Charlotte and parts of S.Carolina going through the same thing.

Same thing happening in Sandy Springs right?
Sandy Springs has always been a weird area.it used to be mad Mexicans there.

I mean Roswell rd turns into Peachtree so it's always been right there.

I kinda always considered Sandy Springs a part of ATL depending on where you are.

The pop. for ATL the city is actually smaller than most people think 488,800 (2019) but metro ATL is like 6mil people. Charlotte pop is 857,425 (2019) but the Charlotte metro almost 3mil
Yeah because metro ATL includes a lot of cities and counties.

That shit goes out to like an hr away from downtown in every direction.

Been to NY or lived in NY?

Cause I have an apartment down south that im in now, and an apartment in NJ close to the bridge that i was in last week.

I feel the same way you do every time i go up north or come down south.

In the south, people nice as fuck or considerate. Up north, its like either move or get run over and if you do get run over, it was your fault so no one will stop and check to see if you ok.

I been in ATL a ton of times too and saw how people dont give a fuck about the next man there, but its nothing compared to NYC so it dont trip me up much whenever im there.
This dude is stunting.

dont let it pass
Ole I got two apartments ass dude

Back