Welcome To aBlackWeb

Someone tried to lay the murder game on Cyhi Da Prince

Where the west side? I was just in Atlanta. I need to know where not to go
I'm not gonna say you can't go there

But the westside is kinda a big area.

it's all the way from Bankhead aka Hollowell off 285 to near downtown off 20

The area I was in was close to the the colleges like Clark and Spelman and right across from The West End Mall and close to metropolitan Blvd aka Stewart ave.

9/10 in any area hood to suburb,if you not involved in what's going on,you good,unless some robbery or random shooting happened.

It's not like you gonna have bullets whizzing by everywhere you go.

Shit the Eastside ,while not currently hot as the west is just as potentially if not more dangerous.

The eastside is super big.it's the majority of metro ATL.

Depending on what you're doing,you probably won't end up just in the ATL hoods.

ATL has been welcoming the best and the worst of other major cities in recent yrs

probably where the rise in action is coming from

For example A good portion of the Chicago savages from that era moved to ATL

There's been a Chi/ATL for a while.

While ppl from everywhere come here,the Folks gang was some of the first gang signs I saw in ATL randomly as a kid.

I didn't know about what the pitchforks meant,but it was everywhere in the 90's.

Most of these random shootings like the one I heard the other day,is homegrown drama though.

May have something to do with YFN Lucci and them.

Shit fucked up when you don't know who or why.

ATL hot right now.

It's going down on the westside for sure.

My man saw the aftermath of a shooting 2 weeks ago and I was doing some shit a few days ago and heard mad gunshots pop off around us close to the west end mall.

I wonder if he got hurt?I'm guessing they missed since he didn't say he was shot
Really glad I left.

I'll say this man, I feel like I'm one of the few black folks that didn't fuck with the Atlanta like that. Yeah they have beautiful women there and it's a beautiful city, but it's something really off and evil about the city to me. I've never been in such a bad place mentally since when I was in Atlanta.

Atlanta is known and cultured with the idea of keeping up with the Jones, being black Excellence, high end fashioned, scamming, home invasions, robberies, not giving a fuck about the next person to get your way to the top etc.... Shit is even shown in their drivers, who legit only drive for themselves and dont give a fuck if they run you over.

All in all not everyone is bad there, but to adapt in Atlanta, the culture had become one of the most self centered, selfish places I ever been. The folks who grew up in Atlanta are the sweetest people ever man, but folks who came to the city to "come up" or make a way for themselves mostly show some wicked, demonic ways and are VERY lustful for money. It's a reason why ATL is behaving crazy during a pandemic and shit, priorities are fucked. I hope Cy can find a peace of mind and leave Atlanta and I truly pray for love and humanity for that selfish ass city.

Type of nigga to tell you come to hood its cool over here then boom you're leaking in the streets
maybe it's because I'm used to it and don't have too many frame of references, but it's not bad

A lot of ppl might think it's sweet here because of the image of it being so many gay ppl,but it's really not,but also it's not vietnam.

Some ppl think it's some type of southern rap gangster fantasy where ppl pulling up with Aks all day.

The truth is somewhere in the middle.

This some shit that just happens. It might have happened to Cyhi because he has a little fame, or, it might have been a random attempt and we only find out cause Cyhi has a little fame.

All in all, this been happening alot in every big city USA. The crime rates across the country are going up like crazy.

This aint a random occurance either. Whenever the economy is bad, the crime rate goes up. This covid shit got us in a bad economy.

Really glad I left.

I'll say this man, I feel like I'm one of the few black folks that didn't fuck with the Atlanta like that. Yeah they have beautiful women there and it's a beautiful city, but it's something really off and evil about the city to me. I've never been in such a bad place mentally since when I was in Atlanta.

Atlanta is known and cultured with the idea of keeping up with the Jones, being black Excellence, high end fashioned, scamming, home invasions, robberies, not giving a fuck about the next person to get your way to the top etc.... Shit is even shown in their drivers, who legit only drive for themselves and dont give a fuck if they run you over.

All in all not everyone is bad there, but to adapt in Atlanta, the culture had become one of the most self centered, selfish places I ever been. The folks who grew up in Atlanta are the sweetest people ever man, but folks who came to the city to "come up" or make a way for themselves mostly show some wicked, demonic ways and are VERY lustful for money. It's a reason why ATL is behaving crazy during a pandemic and shit, priorities are fucked. I hope Cy can find a peace of mind and leave Atlanta and I truly pray for love and humanity for that selfish ass city.
I can't blame that shit on just the transplants though

There's some born and raised ATL degenerates too

The house always wins.

ATL set the tone for the city

yeah it has a cheery exterior mostly,but a lof shit goes down in the underworld of sex,drugs,and money.

Really glad I left.

Lmaoooo.

Nah fam you just went through what happens when people from a small city move into a big one. And ATL aint no huge city, but if you from NO and move to ATL, you realize quick how people are just assholes.

The bigger the city and the further up north you get, the worse this becomes. People dont mean nothing by it, its just how they move. The culture in big cities is just what it is.

If you though ATL was bad, just be glad you didnt have to move to NYC.

I can't blame that shit on just the transplants though

There's some born and raised ATL degenerates too

The house always wins.

ATL set the tone for the city

yeah it has cheery exterior mostly,but a lof shit goes down in the underworld of sex,drugs,and money.
Word, all I can say is I'm from New Orleans, when that shit was the murder capital plenty times back in the day so I been around street shit. But even then, niggas had heart and codes. That shit didn't exist in Atlanta. Everyone was out for themselves and lacked empathy. I wasn't used to that shit TBH and Atlanta kinda changed some parts of me permeantly, hell it changed my girl, my brothers, and my Mom as well. That place will make you pick up some ugly ass habits bro.

Lmaoooo.

Nah fam you just went through what happens when people from a small city move into a big one. And ATL aint no huge city, but if you from NO and move to ATL, you realize quick how people are just assholes.

The bigger the city and the further up north you get, the worse this becomes. People dont mean nothing by it, its just how they move. The culture in big cities is just what it is.

I'm up North now fam and it's nothing compared to Atlanta. And I been to New York.

Word, all I can say is I'm from New Orleans, when that shit was the murder capital plenty times back in the day so I been around street shit. But even then, niggas had heart and codes. That shit didn't exist in Atlanta. Everyone was out for themselves and lacked empathy. I wasn't used to that shit TBH and Atlanta kinda changed some parts of me permeantly, hell it changed my girl, my brothers, and my Mom as well. That place will make you pick up some ugly ass habits bro.

I wasn't born here,but I been here since middle school so I guess it some ways,it's just what I'm used to

I mean I been to a lot of places and ppl are shitty in their own ways everywhere.

but also there's some cool ppl here too.

You just never know a person's angle here.

Imagine riding in your city where you show all the love to. Rep it to the fullest and you get shot up for riding down the street minding your business.

I see why buddy wrote what he wrote.
This whole time i honestly thought he was from Chicago. Guess i never paid much attention to him.

I'm up North now fam and it's nothing compared to Atlanta. And I been to New York.

Been to NY or lived in NY?

Cause I have an apartment down south that im in now, and an apartment in NJ close to the bridge that i was in last week.

I feel the same way you do every time i go up north or come down south.

In the south, people nice as fuck or considerate. Up north, its like either move or get run over and if you do get run over, it was your fault so no one will stop and check to see if you ok.

I been in ATL a ton of times too and saw how people dont give a fuck about the next man there, but its nothing compared to NYC so it dont trip me up much whenever im there.

Lmaoooo.

NYC is NYC.Home of the grimies.

The difference is,you expect that slick shit from NYC.

ATL might catch you slippin on that southern hospitality .

IDK how much bigger ATL is than N.O.?

I would consider N.O. a major city too.

Back