Welcome To aBlackWeb

Someone tried to lay the murder game on Cyhi Da Prince

There's some thrillseekers out there trying to murk people on the highway at night. Shit is just random.

If he can afford a new Bentley, he can afford a bulletproof Tahoe or f150. A lot went on last year and this year that has the wolves hungry af rn. You cant just be brazenly flossing and think they wont hunt you, cuz you dont be talking shit.
From what I hear Ye bought that car for him

You're right,but this seemed like a hit,not a robbery

They didn't even want the car

Surprised this thread doesn’t have that many replies

but let yung toolie get shot at like this and y’all niggas all over this shit posting tweets from low level niggas and mad IG posts then posting wack music

:hahaha:
LOL this story is really just catching traction,but also lil young homi murder usually was beefing with lil young kill Everything Movin and making songs and posting clues to the situation.

In this case,Cyhi isn't a drill rapper and doesn't have any current public beef so there are no posts to find or songs to post.

Possib
Could of been a robbery and they were mad he ran. So they decided to shoot his shit up for fun since no police were around.
Possible,who knows?

Most robbers would want to let him go to catch him another time if they really want money.

anything can happen though

If he can afford a new Bentley, he can afford a bulletproof Tahoe or f150. A lot went on last year and this year that has the wolves hungry af rn. You cant just be brazenly flossing and think they wont hunt you, cuz you dont be talking shit.

Imagine having to consider bulletproofing your shit like you batman instead of just moving.

Lmao. I gotta consider bulletproofing my shit just for being a civilian? I don't want to live there. Whut?

Fk yall talking about lmaooooo.

I gotta drive a Kia or niggas gonna try and kill me I'm leaving.

Niggas need to just leave. Its hilarious and incredibly embarrassing and disgusting at this point.

Imagine having to consider bulletproofing your shit like you batman instead of just moving.

Lmao. I gotta consider bulletproofing my shit just for being a civilian? I don't want to live there. Whut?

Niggas need to just leave. Its hilarious and incredibly embarrassing and disgusting at this point.

Ppl are creatures to habit

ATL like most major cities is addictive.

You get used to the women,your favorite wing spot,and that barber who knows how to cut your hair.

And of course you have fam and friends where you live.

If somebody wants you that bad,they'll pop in in a rice field in China to catch your ass.

Plus he has a music career and probably shows to where if somebody wanted to find him they could find him even if he lived in the mountains somewhere.

Shit fucked up when you don't know who or why.

ATL hot right now.

It's going down on the westside for sure.

My man saw the aftermath of a shooting 2 weeks ago and I was doing some shit a few days ago and heard mad gunshots pop off around us close to the west end mall.

I wonder if he got hurt?I'm guessing they missed since he didn't say he was shot
Where the west side? I was just in Atlanta. I need to know where not to go

Niggas are brainwashed to always keep it real and don’t show fear. So walk in the circle of killers and don’t tuck your chain.
if you die you die

Back