Welcome To aBlackWeb

Someone tried to lay the murder game on Cyhi Da Prince

How y’all know Cyhi out here all tha way clean tho?? I mean I like dudes music as much as tha next man...but I don’t know what he does wit’ his money...

I mean I know hate exists and niggaz do fucked up shit all tha time for no reason...but I also know shit like this particular situation usually happens for a reason

All we know is what he's saying. He literally said in the ig post he's not out there like that.

How y’all know Cyhi out here all tha way clean tho?? I mean I like dudes music as much as tha next man...but I don’t know what he does wit’ his money...

I mean I know hate exists and niggaz do fucked up shit all tha time for no reason...but I also know shit like this particular situation usually happens for a reason
IDK but he been nominated for like 6-7 grammys for songwriting different kanye songs and ironically he wrote something on Sicko Mode where Drake disses Pusha and Ye .

he getting money off that writing for real.

And this is another reason I would have said nothing. If he is out there like that (which I doubt) he's being investigated now.

All we know is what he's saying. He literally said in the ig post he's not out there like that.

That’s basically what I’m referring to...anybody who says it just got “Atl’d” is jumpin’ to conclusions...niggaz do dirt everyday B...I don’t get surprised anymore when I here “so n so did this” and “so n so was moving that”...

@DOS_patos why do you assume the shooters were black

thas racis

For a car that got shot up. I dont see no bullet holes....
giphy.webp
Apparently this story was already reported on the news as a shooting before cyhi said it was him

Sounds like this guy I know

homie became a lot more vain since he moved there. Only care about designer and looking good and clubbin when he repeatedly has had to stay in a toxic relationship so he could have a place to live.

coulda bought a house many times too but niggas get down there and only worry about keepin up with the joneses and being a party promoter

shits disgusting
Know like 5 people like this smh

Imagine having to consider bulletproofing your shit like you batman instead of just moving.

Lmao. I gotta consider bulletproofing my shit just for being a civilian? I don't want to live there. Whut?

Fk yall talking about lmaooooo.

I gotta drive a Kia or niggas gonna try and kill me I'm leaving.

Niggas need to just leave. Its hilarious and incredibly embarrassing and disgusting at this point.

Driving a Kia to avoid being a target is funny and sad. Now bulletproofing a kia... is just str8 up comedy

The whole car convo funny.

Mfers wanna drive an expensive car for the attention it brings but aint ready to face it when that attention is negative.

It shouldn't get you shot off the road like its gta. Niggas can't have Bentley's now?

Nigga ain't out there trapping. He should be able to enjoy his earnings. Hes a civilian. That's fucking ridiculous.

It shouldn't get you shot off the road like its gta. Niggas can't have Bentley's now?

Nigga ain't out there trapping. He should be able to enjoy his earnings. Hes a civilian. That's fucking ridiculous.

Im with you.

Dude should drive whatever he wants and face no backlash. And when I get my paper up, im jumping out expensive cars just to get in more expensive cars.

Im def not saying dude shouldnt be allowed or want to drive an expensive car.

Im just saying when you do, do it knowing you attracting negative attention along with the positive

On this site....if you can’t hold it...don’t get it.
Or

or

Or

why have it around Poor folk....that’s not what normal people do.

cant have a Bentley and go to a Walmart.

crazy it only goes for us black folk tho

Type of nigga to tell you come to hood its cool over here then boom you're leaking in the streets
That's me lowkey. I'm from Brownsville... EVERYONE there is a walking MOP song. I used to be in San Bernardino all the time, that place is a hellhole but the weedspot is hella cheap and the library has decent wifi. One time I was stuck out there at 8-9pm and called my landlord to pick me up, he was shook to death. Nigga, the kids ain't even in bed yet... stop actin like a bitch.

Back