Welcome To aBlackWeb

Someone tried to lay the murder game on Cyhi Da Prince

So you know where to get a Bentley Bentayga bullet proofed and bomb proofed?
Its 2021 and we're in America. You could get a scooter armor plated if you wanted to. But to answer the bolded, click the first link

Its 2021 and we're in America. You could get a scooter armor plated if you wanted to. But to answer the bolded, click the first link

OK. But cyhi said he's a civilian now so why all the static?

lol the way he was telling the story I thought he was gonna say he threw the car off the road on purpose

glad he’s okay though

For a car that got shot up. I dont see no bullet holes....
giphy.webp
That nigga was drunk driving, flipped his shit and made up the story of getting shot at..

After seeing that tmz vid I'm inclined to believe its something along these lines. Either drunk driving or he needed the insurance money.

Money gotta be tight for a nigga like him right now. Rappers have more than enough time to sit down and come up with they own raps. Lol.

I don't believe him.

Either nobody was shooting at him or he was bussin back and leaving that out. Either way, it's definitely something being left out the story

Niggas was actively trying to kill him tho and not because he happened to drive a really nice car. It's a difference.

He was out there and made his name and money off being a nigga that was out there and down for whatever.

That's not cyhi.

50 had not only just survived an attempt on his life, but was only openly dissing the people he had beef with. Cyhi walking around w a priest outfit on...

Back