Welcome To aBlackWeb

Someone tried to lay the murder game on Cyhi Da Prince

So it happened a few days ago but he waited til valentine's day to get the "todays about love but not in my city" off huh..
tenor.gif

I mean is he supposed to hit social media the next day

A rapper got his Bentley shot up and almost got killed. I suggested he gets something bullet proof and lowkey, but somehow niggas found that absurd. But him getting on social media and asking his shooters to hit him up and explain what he did wrong was completely logical.

Y'all got it
Lmaooo

A rapper got his Bentley shot up and almost got killed. I suggested he gets something bullet proof and lowkey, but somehow niggas found that absurd. But him getting on social media and asking his shooters to hit him up and explain what he did wrong was completely logical.

Y'all got it

Both things can be stupid. Just like cyhi you chose to pop up days later and say anything when no one even asked.

It is what it is.

??‍♂️

Wouldn't surprise me if this was done random shit. Like someone mentioned when you driving a Bentley it comes with attention, some unwanted.

So You should expect to get shot at because You drive a Bentley?

but if you drive a fiesta I get clowned and no play from the ladies.

but
But but

You shouldn’t worry about others. Do what you feel or if you scared....catch the bus.

smdh

the shitty shit this teaches the kids.

So You should expect to get shot at because You drive a Bentley?

but if you drive a fiesta I get clowned and no play from the ladies.

but
But but

You shouldn’t worry about others. Do what you feel or if you scared....catch the bus.

smdh

the shitty shit this teaches the kids.

Nobody should expect to get shot at. I personally think it’s lame you can’t have nice things live in the suburbs and have peace. I mean I hope he ain’t pulling up to projects stunting. But it seem like this was just regular dude driving his car. I think having luxury shit is cool and most people ain’t that jealous to kill you

Back