Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

But, that’s kinda what the thread is about.

It’s about the reasons that some of these dudes prefer to look elsewhere for mates.

Most of the videos I posted was way over the top, ridiculous, exaggerated situations.

I posted most of that shit strictly for laughs.

And some of y’all STILL got mad.

It really ain’t that serious.

If somebody talks stupid shit about black (American) women, fuck ‘em!

Nobody in this thread condones that kinda goofy shit.

Everybody knows there’s still decent American women out there.

Ain’t nobody disputing that.

Y’all need to learn how to laugh a little bit.

Lol cap

leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

My middle daughter and I were talking about stuff like this at length last night. I think she's finally seeing what I've been trying to tell her all along: Social media ain't real life, but it's invading real life like a virus. All this shit ole girl said was fairly on point. Social media got a lot of these chicks really believing that they deserve a millionaire sports figure or some other high dollar earning man. My daughter called it the "sprinkle-sprinkle movement" led by a chick Shea Seven or some shit and it's supposedly picking up steam everywhere but it's basically everything the chick in the glasses in this video is laying out.

Are y'all in real life meeting women who are expecting you pay all her bills and buy designer goods when you first meet her?? I'm not talking some random woman in a video...like in your actual real life.

At this age? definitely not. My young cousins in their 20's/early 30's definitely have.

Ain't much wrong with dudes wanting easy chicks. That's life.

Just don't shit on the chicks you can't pull, that's corny.

You mad at a chick you like, cuz you not nice enough to pull? That's a personal problem, don't project that onto women who reject you or whatever.

I have a very strong theory that many people desire partners that are a bit slower than them. Makes them easier to control and go for the bullshit. Niggaz be happy as fuck when the find a chick who like 8-10 in the looks department, but slow as fuck and just go with whatever they tell them.

Be proud as shit at their find. Which is cool.... That's what you like. But the extra attention to shit on the ones who don't fold that easy will forever be corny imo.

Now this, I agree with. When I was on the market, I never got mad at a chick for turning me down for any reason. I don't care what it was. Everyone has a right to their preferences. So I do think dudes, that shit on women because they feel that women don't value the right things are corny. If a woman likes thugs, let her live or die on that choice. It doesn't make any sense to be upset with her because that's what she likes.

I didn't say they were. You basically ignored everything I said. It's all good, man. Keep doing what you do, I guess.

Bruh you literally said in your titangrapgh I type and take the side of women and that other bullshit.

You always argue in these discussions as if you were a woman. I'm not talking about simply taking the women's side. I'm talking about you saying things that might make sense for a woman to say because they have no experience as a man but makes no sense for someone who is a man or has been around men a lot.

Literally copied from what you said.

If you want to believe them niggas can’t find a traditional attractive woman from the US that fits everything they want (you think no women want to stay home and raise kids while husband works) to me it’s 150 million to choose from. Yes I think it weak. And you’re not gonna act like the whole start of this movement was to get back at the modern western woman. Passport niggas complain about the same shit those MGTOW guys be on. But it’s a problem that I see it and mention it.

Also are you really done or you’re gonna respond with another essay on how I’m
Not understanding your pov

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Are y'all in real life meeting women who are expecting you pay all her bills and buy designer goods when you first meet her?? I'm not talking some random woman in a video...like in your actual real life.

Lol I realized most folk on abw dating don’t even be that bad they just want to fit in with the “bad dating” era that folks be on. According to abw every date now is a transaction all U.N. married women looking for step dads. All unmarried men are extremely unhappy and childish.

Bunch of nonsense

So literally all the women in America that like them are below the line. I’m not saying you’re gonna get a dime bruh that’s not realistic at all. But you mcan an to tell me they can’t find nobody at all? I just think that’s some bullshit. It’s a whole lot of socially awkward nerdy women out here. And it’s not like the passport niggas are top level niggas either.

It seems like everybody just thinks they entitled to foreign video hoes and rich baller shit. That shit is unrealistic. How men and women supposed to mend shit when they want something not real. To me if you can’t even get people on your culture to like you I don’t think going outside is going to change that.

Y’all don’t think this movement is stupid at all?

Passport dudes have said time and time again why they go overseas.

Still don't understand why so many people have a problem with it or can't understand why they're doing what they're doing.

Now this, I agree with. When I was on the market, I never got mad at a chick for turning me down for any reason. I don't care what it was. Everyone has a right to their preferences. So I do think dudes, that shit on women because they feel that women don't value the right things are corny. If a woman likes thugs, let her live or die on that choice. It doesn't make any sense to be upset with her because that's what she likes.

That I agree. Getting bent out of shape because a bird made a bird choice is just stressful.

Again we gonna have the same one way street conversation until the end of time. It’s always unpacked from a woman’s POV and dassit lmao

Yeah, it's like some niggas in here can't just accept what these dudes are saying for what it is and keep it moving.

They've always gotta throw some caveat in there on some..........."yeah, but".........kinda shit.

Basically, they'll agree and disagree in the same breath and make it seem like it always goes both ways.

Always going out of their way to throw on the cape because they feel like they have to "balance things out" or some shit.

Yeah, it's like some niggas in here can't just accept what these dudes are saying for what it is and keep it moving.

They've always gotta throw some caveat in there on some..........."yeah, but".........kinda shit.

Basically, they'll agree and disagree in the same breath and make it seem like it always goes both ways.

Always going out of their way to throw on the cape because they feel like they have to "balance things out" or some shit.

Lol here you go

I understand why the brother says that he sees things from a woman’s perspective, and does so to the point where it seems like it’s a woman saying the things that he says. Simply because, I don’t understand what the issue with a man wanting a woman who is easier to deal with? Why is that even a statement to be made as if it’s an issue? It’s nothing like a nice woman. Many of these women today are told that they need to be very mean, rude and nasty. Which is why its women who think buttering your waffles makes you like a little boy

So again, I understand why a lot of those passport bros come off as hating American women, but to me? It’s more about things being an is what it is type of a dynamic. If a bunch of men are leaving the United States to find women and they go overseas to do it, if they’re asked why they are doing it, it’s going to be exactly what it is. It’ll sound how it sounds, it’s gonna come off how it’s gonna come off, so of course, in your explanation, you’re going to ruffle a couple of feathers. Which is why I understand why people saying it’s coming off as blind disrespect or is an overall hatred of American women, but how else can they explain their disdain without coming off as hating those women to a degree?

if I live in Cincinnati, and I’m going to Istanbul to get a woman, there has to be something there to what I’m saying. Regardless of what. On top of that, there is a culture that builds towards a lot of women of today being unlikable. It’s not a secret. Everything can’t just be this one-sided, men are wrong argument. So yes, it is kind of shortsighted this whole movement. Yes, you can say that something might be wrong with you, if you’re trying to get a woman in your area, but you really can’t and have to go overseas to find one. That can be true. However, the same can also be said that there could be something wrong with the women of America. The average woman does not look at it and say I’m average, so I should be with an average man. Thats a whole nother story, so in the end?

We are going to keep on having the same one way street conversations

Back