Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Nigga, that's TV. What's the likelihood in real life that some goofy Urkel ass nigga got a bad chick like Myra running after him. Be real. Most of them niggas ain't saying they don't have access to any women. They are saying that the women that are willing to give them a shot are out of shape, have a bunch of kids, or are coming with baggage. In other words, they are undesirable. You can say maybe that's what they deserve, but their point is they can go overseas and pull better than that so why settle for that.

So literally all the women in America that like them are below the line. I’m not saying you’re gonna get a dime bruh that’s not realistic at all. But you mcan an to tell me they can’t find nobody at all? I just think that’s some bullshit. It’s a whole lot of socially awkward nerdy women out here. And it’s not like the passport niggas are top level niggas either.

It seems like everybody just thinks they entitled to foreign video hoes and rich baller shit. That shit is unrealistic. How men and women supposed to mend shit when they want something not real. To me if you can’t even get people on your culture to like you I don’t think going outside is going to change that.

Y’all don’t think this movement is stupid at all?

I’m starting to feel like black people don’t even think we can have healthy relationships anymore. I’ve seen a lot of y’all post “glad I’m not dating it’s terrible out here” and it’s not. Taking the worst examples(gold diggers) and assuming that every women you date is gonna be the worst because they American is nonsense.

I’m starting to feel like black people don’t even think we can have healthy relationships anymore. I’ve seen a lot of y’all post “glad I’m not dating it’s terrible out here” and it’s not. Taking the worst examples(gold diggers) and assuming that every women you date is gonna be the worst because they American is nonsense.

Mission Accomplished.

kkk-chicago-flashback-0125-20150123-e1446548107862-2lw7l8q-1080x633.jpg

So literally all the women in America that like them are below the line. I’m not saying you’re gonna get a dime bruh that’s not realistic at all. But you mcan an to tell me they can’t find nobody at all? I just think that’s some bullshit. It’s a whole lot of socially awkward nerdy women out here. And it’s not like the passport niggas are top level niggas either.

It seems like everybody just thinks they entitled to foreign video hoes and rich baller shit. That shit is unrealistic. How men and women supposed to mend shit when they want something not real. To me if you can’t even get people on your culture to like you I don’t think going outside is going to change that.

Y’all don’t think this movement is stupid at all?

Bruh, everybody across racial lines is out here complaining about how shitty the dating market is, but somehow it's unbelievable to you that this one group of people thinks it's bad?

I don't get it bro. You down to believe anything women spout with minimal evidence or pushback. These dudes speak on their experiences and somehow they're stupid. I guess man.

Bruh, everybody across racial lines is out here complaining about how shitty the dating market is, but somehow it's unbelievable to you that this one group of people thinks it's bad?

I don't get it bro. You down to believe anything women spout with minimal evidence or pushback. These dudes speak on their experiences and somehow they're stupid. I guess man.
That’s why I say what I say

Again and again and again. I’ve said it mad times if you can get a wife it’s no reason a dude your same age can’t get an American wife that’s not on bullshit. Believe ing women when they say they are raped is no relation to believe ing dudes saying they can’t get along with no American woman ever. How you even make that comparison

If a woman was in this thread saying she can’t get along with no American black men we would’ve wrote her off as bitter and kept it moving. But these niggas say the same and I can’t write them off too?

Also again if a good amount of posters have families with American women then no I don’t believe most American women are the problem. Do you want to just acknowledge that some people are trash? I already said that. Going to another country ain’t gonna make you not trash either.

Do y’all tell your homeboys just go to another country to fix it? Is that hard to do? I’m trying to get people to see black women ain’t our biggest enemy and y’all tell me how bad it is in every post. But none of you are married to foreigners. Seems like y’all just on some bullshit.

Again and again and again. I’ve said it mad times if you can get a wife it’s no reason a dude your same age can’t get an American wife that’s not on bullshit. Believe ing women when they say they are raped is no relation to believe ing dudes saying they can’t get along with no American woman ever. How you even make that comparison

If a woman was in this thread saying she can’t get along with no American black men we would’ve wrote her off as bitter and kept it moving. But these niggas say the same and I can’t write them off too?

Also again if a good amount of posters have families with American women then no I don’t believe most American women are the problem. Do you want to just acknowledge that some people are trash? I already said that. Going to another country ain’t gonna make you not trash either.

Do y’all tell your homeboys just go to another country to fix it? Is that hard to do? I’m trying to get people to see black women ain’t our biggest enemy and y’all tell me how bad it is in every post. But none of you are married to foreigners. Seems like y’all just on some bullshit.

My homeboys married, about to be married, or recently divorced/separated.

And at my age, the dating pool is MUCH different.

Bro, I don't have a traditional wife. My wife runs her own business. Those dudes have said a million times that they want traditional housewife type chicks. I can't even remember the last time I've met a chick like that. And no mutha fucka, just because I or some other married man found a chick does not mean every other nigga has the same chance. Only like half of the men in America ever manage to get married, so the shit isn't as cut and dry as you seem to think it is.

Again, how the fuck you going to tell those niggas what their experiences are? That shit don't make any sense. You starting to sound mad stupid. If I got a homeboy that I know has been struggling in the dating market here and is lonely and says that he has more success and fun when he travels, of course I'm going to tell him to do what makes him happy. You sound goofier and goofier with every post.

Back