Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

4 middles aged niggas not being able to come up 200 lol this worse than Craig and Smokey
I didn't watch all the way through but the comments said she changed the price on them. Embarrassing situation overall.

Anyway I would guess videos like this is what would get the local gangs involved more than them standing up to the "rude american black men taking advantage of their women" all about money in the end.

I didn't watch all the way through but the comments said she changed the price on them. Embarrassing situation overall.

Anyway I would guess videos like this is what would get the local gangs involved more than them standing up to the "rude american black men taking advantage of their women" all about money in the end.
She might switch up the price often, but they should've just paid her the extra hundred dollars. They look like a bunch of cheap asses. Now the whole building knows you and your boys paying for cooch...

She might switch up the price often, but they should've just paid her the extra hundred dollars. They look like a bunch of cheap asses. Now the whole building knows you and your boys paying for cooch...

Lmao maybe because it's prostitution you're viewing it that way but I imagine nobody likes being mislead in a business arrangement.

If you go store to store bargain hunting finally find a store with the right price go up to the cash register and they say the sale price isn't what's on the tag or you already paid for it and check the receipt later seeing a different price you're going to be pissed too.

It's fucked up to view women that way but I'm sure this was what these old heads were thinking, they just lack situational awareness. You definitely don't do this in other people's countries, but hey when you're with your friends and comfortable, I guess 🤷🏽‍♀️

Lmao maybe because it's prostitution you're viewing it that way but I imagine nobody likes being mislead in a business arrangement.

If you go store to store bargain hunting finally find a store with the right price go up to the cash register and they say the sale price isn't what's on the tag or you already paid for it and check the receipt later seeing a different price you're going to be pissed too.

It's fucked up to view women that way but I'm sure this was what these old heads were thinking, they just lack situational awareness. You definitely don't do this in other people's countries, but hey when you're with your friends and comfortable, I guess 🤷🏽‍♀️
I see it as a tip…. Just tip the young lady for her services and keep it moving

Back