Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

To a degree the pushback makes sense. I get why people feel like they’re getting shit on. I think I said it earlier on this post, but for the conversation to be had? You kinda have to create a distinction as to what makes the women here unworthy of your consideration and why women hundreds of miles away are.

That distinction was made in the initial videos in this thread. They wanted a more traditional, "feminine" woman and weren't finding them in their vicinity,

well I was looking at Griselda the other day

and some of the hispanic women on that show had me thinking that maybe the passport bros might be making the right move 🙁

just saying:js4:

It wasn't even that, weren't you in the military?
All them years and you ain't got at least one in the tuck

Not saying I did that, just heard that was the wave for some..

Every single cat that I know that spent time on base in Japan and came home got at least broad back there waiting for his ass.

Can the typical American women describe what makes her special or why she should be remembered or chosen? Can she describe why a stand up man should have her love and not someone else’s?

That’s not meant to be denigrating I really would like to know how they would answer that because it would be revealing.

That distinction was made in the initial videos in this thread. They wanted a more traditional, "feminine" woman and weren't finding them in their vicinity,
Yes and unfortunately, you have to explain the thought process and when you do? It will make women feel some type of way.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Can the typical American women describe what makes her special or why she should be remembered or chosen? Can she describe why a stand up man should have her love and not someone else’s?

That’s not meant to be denigrating I really would like to know how they would answer that because it would be revealing.
I think if men go by social media you can see why they go overseas. The white girl feminist movement and black girl city girl/hot girl summer shit would turn any man off.

Also american women/men shouldn't be too comfortable simply because everyone is american. I don't really think you are owed loyalty, the world is a big ass place. People gonna do what they want.

From my experience dealing with women in America and out. I don't think femininity is this hard ass thing to find over here. It's just, different.

Say all that to say the same things women overseas offer can be found over here. It's just that women overseas lead with the feminity cause of their culture and American women it's almost like it gotta either be earned or you can fuck it up and a bitch switches on you.

Both sets of hoes will cheat on your ass tho lol

I think if men go by social media you can see why they go overseas. The white girl feminist movement and black girl city girl/hot girl summer shit would turn any man off.

Also american women/men shouldn't be too comfortable simply because everyone is american. I don't really think you are owed loyalty, the world is a big ass place. People gonna do what they want.

From my experience dealing with women in America and out. I don't think femininity is this hard ass thing to find over here. It's just, different.

Say all that to say the same things women overseas offer can be found over here. It's just that women overseas lead with the feminity cause of their culture and American women it's almost like it gotta either be earned or you can fuck it up and a bitch switches on you.

Both sets of hoes will cheat on your ass tho lol

You're probably spot on with the bold, but let's be real, you shouldn't have to halfway complete a game just to unlock the first weapon. lol

How would a man sound telling a woman that she has to bring the masculinity out of him? If that's what women had to deal with over here, I'd tell them to go overseas too.

You're probably spot on with the bold, but let's be real, you shouldn't have to halfway complete a game just to unlock the first weapon. lol

How would a man sound telling a woman that she has to bring the masculinity out of him? If that's what women had to deal with over here, I'd tell them to go overseas too.
Lol life ain't fair

Same how women will say "well after marriage I'll do this for my husband" but they want the man to be showing husbandly qualities beforehand

Back