Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

That's all I'm saying bruh.

It's not even close to the same energy.

There's definitely black men that clown divesters, but not to the point of outright hatred and celebrating them getting killed.

Yeah. I really don't have an explanation for it.

The black men that shit on black women usually just don't want anything to do with black women. That's corny to me.

The black women that shit on black men usually seem to have real hatred for black men. That's disturbing.

I'll say this in defense of black women. Shitty black women scam and hurt the feelings of decent black men. That's bad. Shitty black men do all that and much worse to decent black women, so I do, to some extent, understand why some black women have more visceral reactions to black male bullshit.

A lot of people do not want Black American Men to have dating options with different Women, they want us to continue to keep on dating in the United States and never travel outside of the US to see what’s out there in the world

How come you can't see what's out there in the world outside of the context of dating?

That's all I'm saying bruh.

It's not even close to the same energy.

There's definitely black men that clown divesters, but not to the point of outright hatred and celebrating them getting killed.
At the bolded.
Have you searched for those videos though? That's all im saying . This topic is very miniscule in the grand scheme of things when compared to other topics so you wont find it without searching for it. Topics like the war is going to be front page damn near every where. That is all im getting at.

And hey, I could be wrong.

lol We ain't going to sit here and act like niggas don't be complaining about the women on that divesting shit. Dudes be on here cheering every time a video pops up of a black chick getting fucked over by the white dude she's with. I don't think black men carry quite the same energy as black women on their anti-black man shit. That said, there are definitely black men that push anti-black woman rhetoric.

It's possible you are correct. But since we dont care to look it up, hard to say. Me included. I dont want none of this in my algorithms, lol. Took a while to remove it last time.

Cats send death threats for less though. Dudes will wish death on a player cause they missed a game winning shot.

Now imagine incel dudes who have a grudge against women. Or specifically, black incel dudes towards black women.

At the bolded.
Have you searched for those videos though? That's all im saying . This topic is very miniscule in the grand scheme of things when compared to other topics so you wont find it without searching for it. Topics like the war is going to be front page damn near every where. That is all im getting at.

And hey, I could be wrong.

They're all over youtube bruh.

Now, most of my youtube feed features black content creators.........so maybe that's why I see it more than others.

The black women that shit on black men usually seem to have real hatred for black men. That's disturbing.

I'll say this in defense of black women. Shitty black women scam and hurt the feelings of decent black men. That's bad. Shitty black men do all that and much worse to decent black women, so I do, to some extent, understand why some black women have more visceral reactions to black male bullshit.

Lebron and JR Smith clip.gif

Think about what you just said:

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but......within that context...........usually doesn't mean a few............or some........or a minority.

It implies most.

So we're actually saying the same thing.

Which is that most black women who shit on black men seem to have a real hatred for black men.

Ok, so having said all that, if you can see this........and I can see this..........don't you think that most of the passport bros can see it too?

And maybe, just maybe, that's why they're flying out of the country looking for a better experience overseas?

Not because they're lame, or weak, or sellouts or tricks.........but because they can tell that too many of the very women who are supposed to be the ideal mates for them actually despise them?

See, I can tell that you understand where the passport bros are coming from.

You've stated as much in enough of your posts about the topic.

Yet, at the same time, you feel the need to put them down right after you acknowledge that you understand them.

Doesn't make sense to me.

View attachment 1258124

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but......within that context...........usually doesn't mean a few............or some........or a minority.

It implies most.

Which is that most black women who shit on black men seem to have a real hatred for black men.

Ok, so having said all that, if you can see this........and I can see this..........don't you think that most of the passport bros can see it too?

And maybe, just maybe, that's why they're flying out of the country looking for a better experience overseas?

Not because they're lame, or weak, or sellouts or tricks.........but because they can tell that too many of the very women who are supposed to be the ideal mates for them actually despise them?

Yet, at the same time, you feel the need to put them down right after you acknowledge that you understand them.

What doesn't make sense?

I acknowledge their reasoning and that what they're saying makes sense with respect to the type of chicks out there shitting on black men. I reject that those type of chicks are most or even a large percentage of black American women. At the end of the day, a lot of the dudes that make vids and everything boosting the Passport Bro movement cherry pick videos of the worst possible women and try to pass them off as typical. That's lame bruh.

If a dude has better experiences overseas and wants to share his insight. That's fine IMO even if i'ts not positive for black american women, but when they go out of their way to misrepresent the average black american woman, I think that's a problem.

View attachment 1258124

It implies most.

You don’t don’t think those same black women feel hated by black men. I mean this whole movement is about how American women ain’t shit

You don’t don’t think those same black women feel hated by black men. I mean this whole movement is about how American women ain’t shit

It's not about American women not being shit.

It's about American men getting treated how they want to be treated and having a better courting experience.

If a Western man wanna be appreciated instead of being expected, he can go overseas and get that because that man is literally a godsend.

He don't have to jump through 60 million hoops to get the relationship he wants. Plus, these are mildly upwardly mobile men, whose earnings will go a lot further elsewhere anyway.

Lol, like, a Western man going to Brazil or Thailand or Philippines to get a woman is no different than a woman that's a universal 10 quitting NBA and NFL niggas to date a corporate accountant because she knows to an NBA nigga, she's one of many and to the accountant she's one of one.

It's about increasing your success and controlling your outcome. Serena Williams went from entertainers to a damn dorky ass coder for a reason. She wants to be appreciated and not expected. Drake and Common wasn't sweating Serena.

If a man gotta provide for and maintain a woman, he might as go get a woman that truly appreciates it and takes it as a gift instead of tribute.

To a degree the pushback makes sense. I get why people feel like they’re getting shit on. I think I said it earlier on this post, but for the conversation to be had? You kinda have to create a distinction as to what makes the women here unworthy of your consideration and why women hundreds of miles away are.

What doesn't make sense?

How you contradict yourself.

You admit that it seems to be more genuine hatred coming from black women............but still act like it's equal on both sides by saying black men are just as bad.

That's what doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
How you contradict yourself.

You admit that it seems to be more genuine hatred coming from black women............but still act like it's equal on both sides by saying black men are just as bad.

That's what doesn't make sense.

I never said anything was equal on both sides. I acknowledged that black men shit on black women just like the other way around but admitted that in my opinion the black women who shit on black men seem to come more from a place of hatred. There's no contradiction there. You're just making up shit.

I never said anything was equal on both sides. I acknowledged that black men shit on black women just like the other way around but admitted that in my opinion the black women who shit on black men seem to come more from a place of hatred. There's no contradiction there. You're just making up shit.

Nah, I'm just going by your previous posts.

Maybe it's not obvious to you, but I don't think I'm the only one who sees it.

Just look at what you just said with the bolded.

All I'm saying is, that it can't be "just like the other way around".........when black women, not black men, but black women "seem to come from a place of hatred."

Nah, I'm just going by your previous posts.

Maybe it's not obvious to you, but I don't think I'm the only one who sees it.

Just look at what you just said with the bolded.

All I'm saying is, that it can't be "just like the other way around".........when black women, not black men, but black women "seem to come from a place of hatred."

"just like the other way around" meaning it goes both ways. That does not imply equality. You're reading something into my words that isn't there and then trying to fault me for it.

Two people in a fight can be mutually guilty of assaulting the other. That doesn't mean they had the same motivation for the violence or that they did the same damage. It just means they both hit each other. This is the last I'll say about this. There's no point in continuing to debate your misinterpretation of my words. You're wrong. That's all there is to it.

I think that they......."feel".........hated by black men.

However, I don't think most black men have the same level of hatred towards them that some black women have towards us.

Back