Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

That's the problem.

They're not doing videos about paying for sex overseas either.

They're just doing videos about their dating experiences overseas......and comparing it with their dating experiences in the states.
They are several videos in this very thread showing and talking about paying for pussy. I have yet to see a video posted here that is genuinely about dating with intention

They are several videos in this very thread showing and talking about paying for pussy. I have yet to see a video posted here that is genuinely about dating with intention

Nah, that's just how y'all choose to see it.

I haven't seen any videos of the passport bros talking about paying for sex.

Granted, they might've talked about hooking up with women overseas......but not just flat out talk about paying for it.

I'm starting to see the disconnect here.

For whatever reason, a lot of women equate passport bros with tricking and prostitution.

They don't see it as men traveling abroad seeking companionship and a better experience than what they get in the states.

Last edited:
Those are your people.

Bitch please I actually like black women and black men I know that’s not believable. You Canadian and I don’t see Canadian niggas saying Canadian bitches ain’t shit and vice versa. But we Americans obviously are obsessed with it. Lonious and others feel women are just being mad about this when half these posts are about how bad American women are.

Then post 50 videos of black women calling passport niggas lame. Why only our ethnic group doings this. GNS never talked down on Jamaican women hand we don’t see Jamaican women talking down on the men.

So I’m trying to figure out what the defense for? All these people are stupid. The married noggas in abw didn’t have to go to Colombia.

Bitch please I actually like black women and black men I know that’s not believable. You Canadian and I don’t see Canadian niggas saying Canadian bitches ain’t shit and vice versa. But we Americans obviously are obsessed with it. Lonious and others feel women are just being mad about this when half these posts are about how bad American women are.

Then post 50 videos of black women calling passport niggas lame. Why only our ethnic group doings this. GNS never talked down on Jamaican women hand we don’t see Jamaican women talking down on the men.

So I’m trying to figure out what the defense for? All these people are stupid. The married noggas in abw didn’t have to go to Colombia.

Dog, I don't think you've really looked into this too much, and I don't blame you. This shit is goofy, so none of us should get too wrapped up in it.

That said, you keeping on saying "I don't see this and I don't see that." You don't see it because you haven't been looking. There are videos of dudes from all over the Western World saying the same shit. It's not just black men. In fact, white dudes been doing this shit for decades. There was even a video posted a while back of a white dude laughing about the fact that black men were being bashed for something that has been common among them for a long time.

Regardless of what you feel about the Passport bros, women in America, Europe, Canada, etc... have moved away from traditional gender roles. Are there some chicks that still want to be housewives, sure, but that's not the average in the Western world anymore. That's just a fact. So if you're a dude that wants a traditional wife, you might very well have a better chance finding her in a country where the culture still puts value in that role for a woman. There really shouldn't be anything controversial about that.

Did I get married without having to go overseas? Yes, but guess what, I wasn't looking for a housewife. If I was, I think it would have taken me a much longer time to find wifey. Just being real, I can't recall ever running into a chick that I felt was worthwhile that actually wanted to be a housewife.

Dog, I don't think you've really looked into this too much, and I don't blame you. This shit is goofy, so none of us should get too wrapped up in it.

That said, you keeping on saying "I don't see this and I don't see that." You don't see it because you haven't been looking. There are videos of dudes from all over the Western World saying the same shit. It's not just black men. In fact, white dudes been doing this shit for decades. There was even a video posted a while back of a white dude laughing about the fact that black men were being bashed for something that has been common among them for a long time.

Regardless of what you feel about the Passport bros, women in America, Europe, Canada, etc... have moved away from traditional gender roles. Are there some chicks that still want to be housewives, sure, but that's not the average in the Western world anymore. That's just a fact. So if you're a dude that wants a traditional wife, you might very well have a better chance finding her in a country where the culture still puts value in that role for a woman. There really shouldn't be anything controversial about that.

Again these videos were getting all this traction not just for dating foreign. It was the comparison to our women or western women that caused the backlash yall talking about. You don’t see the deadeye posts. Again military folks been finding foreign spouses forever and don’t brag about it. But I haven’t seen any of these videos guys talk about finding a wife actually.

Again these videos were getting all this traction not just for dating foreign. It was the comparison to our women or western women that caused the backlash yall talking about. You don’t see the deadeye posts. Again military folks been finding foreign spouses forever and don’t brag about it. But I haven’t seen any of these videos guys talk about finding a wife actually.

Bruh, if you're explaining to dudes why they should give foreign dating a try, how do you do that without drawing comparisons? If women over there are the same as the women over here, there would be no reason to take that step. The whole point was these dudes were explaining what their type of women are and saying those women were more common overseas than here in America. Comparing =/= bashing. Women will freely say they wear their fake shit and make up for them and not dudes. They will freely say that if dudes don't like it, they can kick rocks. Then when those dudes decide to take that advice and leave, those same women will complain because the dudes come back and say "Hey, I found this country where none of the women wear all that fake shit they do in America." Does that really make sense to you?

Like I'm defending Passport Bros. not because I think niggas should be chasing pussy in other countries. As someone who likes traveling, I actually do think that motivation for leaving the country is pretty lame. I'm defending them because all the criticisms of what they are doing are either disingenuous or stupid. I'm sorry, but women don't get to shoot these niggas down crazily for years and then shit on those dudes when they feel like they've found better options. That's crazy.

I understand @SeaSnake pov. The bashing of each other in public or in general is wack.
I still look at these online muhfuckas as a loud minority tho.

Most of us still outchea dating each other and the numbers still prove it.
This

Back