Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Related video............already timestamped:

Basically, some of these dudes on the panel are trying to shame one of the most well-known passport bros......Austin Hollemon, by trying to imply that he's taking the easy way out.

Last edited:

Basically, some of these dudes on the panel are trying to shame one of the most well-known passport bros......Austin Hollemon, by trying to imply that he's taking the easy way out.

I’ll watch the video later.

But, it always amazes me the amount of DUDES who got a problem with other dudes traveling to foreign countries to find women.

Why do men care???

If a motherfucker thinks foreign women have more traditional values than women from his region and he wants to explore that option, let him go.

Why are men trying to shame other men?

As long as the dude ain’t verbally disrespecting his own women while he’s being a passport bro, I don’t see the issue.

But, it always amazes me the amount of DUDES who got a problem with other dudes traveling to foreign countries to find women.

Why do men care???

If a motherfucker thinks foreign women have more traditional values than women from his region and he wants to explore that option, let him go.

As long as the dude ain’t verbally disrespecting his own women while he’s being a passport bro, I don’t see the issue.

'Cause them niggas trying to get pussy. So they play it up to American women as if they really care so they have an inroads to get pussy.

'Cause them niggas trying to get pussy. So they play it up to American women as if they really care so they have an inroads to get pussy.

Not exactly.

Most of those dudes on the panel are dating coaches.

Basically, they're afraid that if more of their clients go the route of the passport bros.......it'll mess up their money.

So they see the passport bros as a threat to their platform.

Why do men care???

Cause they’re SIMPS. 15,000 lashes to ALL simps, B.

Last edited:

A lot of people do not want Black American Men to have dating options with different Women, they want us to continue to keep on dating in the United States and never travel outside of the US to see what’s out there in the world

A lot of people do not want Black American Men to have dating options with different Women, they want us to continue to keep on dating in the United States and never travel outside of the US to see what’s out there in the world

Crabs in a barrel.

Now, it's not right either way, but I can understand why women would have that attitude.

But for men to have a problem with who other men date is insane.

Excellent livestream on right now.

Not really passport bros related, but just on relationships and relationship dynamics.

Crabs in a barrel.

Now, it's not right either way, but I can understand why women would have that attitude.

But for men to have a problem with who other men date is insane.
A lot of those men didn’t have strong Father figures in their household, and it shows in their behavior when comes to dating, Women, taking accountability etc.

Why do men care???

They def disrespect they own women tho lol you’ve seen it in the thread.

Let’s not act like half this shit isn’t a way to trash our women. A slew of these niggas say they can’t stand our women and that’s why they take this route. When women say it y’all say they hate us. Is this not the same.

See, here's what I don't understand.

Ok, let's assume they're paying for pussy in a foreign country.

Niggas pay for it over here too, but there doesn't seem to be the same level of outrage.

So, why the inconsistency?
Deadeye when has tricking off on a woman ever been seen as acceptable behavior?

4a5lpm.jpg

Hell now a man can't even buy a woman dinner without being called a simp, but buying foreign pussy is supposed to be okay...

Deadeye when has tricking off on a woman ever been seen as acceptable behavior?

View attachment 1256982

Hell now a man can't even buy a woman dinner without being called a simp, but buying foreign pussy is supposed to be okay...

Never said it was acceptable.

I just don't understand the inconsistency.

Why does it only seem to spark outrage when it's in reference to the passport bros?

Because men don't openly post videos or talk about paying for pussy in the US. As I said in the beginning of this thread, there would be no outrage if they just kept what they do to themselves.

That's the problem.

They're not doing videos about paying for sex overseas either.

They're just doing videos about their dating experiences overseas......and comparing it with their dating experiences in the states.

Back