Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Holy shit, I've heard some shit from chicks that were bitter going in on these Passport Bros, but gatdammit this one takes the cake.

Nine minutes of a BW cheering for black men to get killed because the black men many black women don’t want are going overseas to get action?

lol I don't really understand how women like that don't understand that they are the ones that run them niggas off. She thinks a Passport Bro will see that video and feel shamed. The reality is them niggas will see her and conclude they rather deal with possible setups than someone like her.

Idk why y'all are feigning shock. Just like there men who have a complete distain for women, there are women who have hatred for men. This lady looks like hasn't been loved in about a good 10 years and uses SM as an outlet.

lol You right. She doesn't care about how them niggas feel about that video. She's making it for herself and all the chicks like her.

lol I don't really understand how women like that don't understand that they are the ones that run them niggas off. She thinks a Passport Bro will see that video and feel shamed. The reality is them niggas will see her and conclude they rather deal with possible setups than someone like her.

This shit here.

She seems completely oblivious to the fact that she's the very type of woman these dudes had their fucked up experiences with. The very same type of woman driving these dudes to other countries to find a mate.

I ain't the passport bro type, but I'll be damned if I would ever fuck with a broad like this.

Back