Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Why you doin't that? It wasn't one podcast. When that video popped up, it was flooded with negative comments and there were tons of response vids and social media posts trashing it. Ya'll can say people are overreacting without exaggerating and acting like people are responding to two negative comments.
It went viral trashing them dudes

I mean do the people in yalls lives or your loved ones share the sentiments about niggas in suits like the video posted?

If not, then why go off with the we cant have nothin comments? There are plenty shit comments all over the net

I mean do the people in yalls lives or your loved ones share the sentiments about niggas in suits like the video posted?

If not, then why go off with the we cant have nothin comments? There are plenty shit comments all over the net

I didn't make the "we can't have nothing" comment, but I can imagine that sometimes niggas get tired of seeing black men bashed for everything even if it's only by a loud minority. The same way I'm sure women get tired of seeing bullshit comments from niggas in response to everything females do.

I didn't make the "we can't have nothing" comment, but I can imagine that sometimes niggas get tired of seeing black men bashed for everything even if it's only by a loud minority. The same way I'm sure women get tired of seeing bullshit comments from niggas in response to everything females do.

makes sense. Errboddy offended.. im just tired of the outrage overall really. lol I'll see myself out

Yeah, I remember it being discussed on the IC at least a decade ago. When Black men started going there for sex it seemed to be a problem.
It’s because of lack of respecting the economy and culture and the people.

It’s like a lot of us we cant get right.

A lot of dudes messed things up and didn’t keep certain shit low.

There’s a process to this.

Everyone don’t need to know everything and everyone should not be invited.

But egos and trying to be the man fucked up so much. I always say I got stories for days about the DR. Heard about Brazil and Colombia. Niggas fucked it up by acting like those places are the block.

Smdh

Now people see us as food or stupid or very limited in knowledge of certain things.

They bringing that fuck shit to east Africa now.

Last edited:
Why you doin't that? It wasn't one podcast. When that video popped up, it was flooded with negative comments and there were tons of response vids and social media posts trashing it. Ya'll can say people are overreacting without exaggerating and acting like people are responding to two negative comments.

I didn’t know it was dozens of videos off of this

I didn’t know it was dozens of videos off of this

Yeah, it was. I know because my YT algorithm is trash now. I watched a few of those manosphere videos and now all that bullshit stays poppin up. Some of it is actually funny though. When the suit video came out, chicks was having roundtable discussions bashing it. Nothing surprises me anymore, but I thought the whole thing was silly.

Yeah, it was. I know because my YT algorithm is trash now. I watched a few of those manosphere videos and now all that bullshit stays poppin up. Some of it is actually funny though. When the suit video came out, chicks was having roundtable discussions bashing it. Nothing surprises me anymore, but I thought the whole thing was silly.
Yeah I went down the divestment/redpill rabbit hole one night and it took me months to get those videos out of my algorithm.

Yeah I went down the divestment/redpill rabbit hole one night and it took me months to get those videos out of my algorithm.

Start watching Nature or National Geographic videos.

Don't even have to watch the whole thing, just a few minutes or seconds..........and hit the like button on every one of those videos you browse.

Then with the redpill content, hit the thumbs down button on any one of those videos that pops up on your algorithm.

Problem solved.

Now, your algorithm will largely consist of National Geographic/Nature type videos...........but it'll be a lot less of the divestment/redpill content.

Kobe you're welcome clip.gif

Last edited:
Click on them and click either not interested... Pick any reason why. I just say other

Or

Click do not recommend this channel

Almost got the alggy to stop showing me joe Rogan shit

Back